Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? 21:06 - Apr 23 with 1041 viewsLeistonBlue

Can’t just be me going! Then getting the train up to Yorkshire on Saturday morning. What a weekend of football - two mahoosive games in 2 days.
Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? on 21:10 - Apr 23 with 1016 viewsDanny_G

I wanted to but they’re only selling tickets to members. Did you find a way round that?
Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? on 21:11 - Apr 23 with 1005 viewsLeistonBlue

Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? on 21:10 - Apr 23 by Danny_G

I wanted to but they’re only selling tickets to members. Did you find a way round that?

Friend of mine lives locally and goes to games fairly regularly so I managed to use his account
Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? on 14:36 - Apr 24 with 641 viewslizzibee

Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? on 21:11 - Apr 23 by LeistonBlue

Friend of mine lives locally and goes to games fairly regularly so I managed to use his account

hopefully when QPR win, you'll brandish your Ipswich shirt to the leeds fans?
Anyone else heading to Loftus Road on Friday? on 15:43 - Apr 24 with 491 viewsSmithersJones

Yes, I’ll be there. They’re my local team and I’ve been to a few games this season so I’m “known” to them. Pleased they still need a point to be sure of staying up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024