Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If saints lose tonight 20:57 - Apr 23 with 409 viewsVic

They are realistically out of the running for the auto’s aren’t they.

I still think it’s a big big ask for us to win all three of our games when we’re struggling for goals as we are. I’ve got a feeling we’ll get 4 pts - draw at Hull, lose at Cov and win v Hudds. Not sure that’s going to be enough.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If saints lose tonight on 21:02 - Apr 23 with 352 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Only Southampton have matched us for goals - not even Leeds the greatest team ever to grace the Championship have scored as many.

I think this mini-dip was down to tiredness, we just haven’t had that intensity (understandable given KM is squeezing so much out of the players). I think we’ll be much better for the rest. Hoping Clarke is back - I think he offers an extra body going forwards that we miss with his overlapping runs (and some pretty decent delivery into the box).

COYB
If saints lose tonight on 21:08 - Apr 23 with 291 viewsWicklowBlue

I really hope Hull and Coventry are this flat and lifeless when we meet them. by WicklowBlue 23 Apr 20:54
Equally we've had 2 weeks rest and training time so we should be back to high energy. Right out of the blocks and over running the opposition which in fairness Leicester and to some extent Leeds (first half) have been.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024