Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC 14:07 - Apr 23 with 1005 viewsHelp

It was from this day we became known as Roy Keane's Ipswich town. 15 years ago. Dark days indeed. The first of the ME wrong decisions, now look at us. TFFT it is all in the past.
[Post edited 23 Apr 14:14]
Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:17 - Apr 23 with 942 viewsVaughan8

Stop! haha
Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:43 - Apr 23 with 885 viewsChurchman

I loathed everything about Keane and his time here. Painful didn’t really cover it. Even the initially amusing press conferences became a predictable bore.

‘Roy Keane’s Ipswich’. Those demeaning, excruciating words wanted to make me spew back then and do now.
Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:47 - Apr 23 with 871 viewsLamp

Another milestone date of the banter era
Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:51 - Apr 23 with 853 viewsBlueBadger

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:47 - Apr 23 by Lamp

Another milestone date of the banter era

Essentially, the beginning of it, to all intents and purposes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 15:05 - Apr 23 with 821 viewsKeno

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:51 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

lest we forget the 2nd best moment of his time here

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 16:20 - Apr 23 with 711 viewsBlueBadger

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 15:05 - Apr 23 by Keno

lest we forget the 2nd best moment of his time here

Poor Phil.

Allegedly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 18:37 - Apr 23 with 589 viewsBluespeed225

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:51 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

I think you’re right, I can’t recall much of what could be classed as ‘banter era’ material before that? A couple of Burley signings? Tanner’s nose candy? There were probably some in the Ramsey to Duncan years but we never got to hear about stuff so easily back then.
Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 18:42 - Apr 23 with 575 viewsRyorry

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 14:43 - Apr 23 by Churchman

I loathed everything about Keane and his time here. Painful didn’t really cover it. Even the initially amusing press conferences became a predictable bore.

‘Roy Keane’s Ipswich’. Those demeaning, excruciating words wanted to make me spew back then and do now.

I'll never, ever forgive him for a first meeting snubbing in the corridor, one of our players for whom Keane had been a football hero (was it Shane Supple?*).

Bastard.

*Edit:- I seem to recall now it was actually Owen Garvan(?)
[Post edited 23 Apr 18:58]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Omg on this day was the beginning of the end of ITFC on 19:02 - Apr 23 with 533 viewsMK1

One hell of a player he was, a manager he definitely ain't.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024