Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. 08:11 - Apr 23 with 496 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Probably as well we aren't involved on the pitch on Saturday night but can we find our voices again by then?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 08:47 - Apr 23 with 439 viewsnodge_blue

I am going to gorleston today. Not sure I'll take my trunks though.

Football wise the inevitable seems to be unfolding. But even if it does, I will still be happy with our season and delighted where we are as a club. It just seems that our chance maybe came a season too early against hugely strong sides and whilst I hate Tim Sherwood, he may be right that we won't challenge like this next season.

But we will all keep going. I hope that a lot of the new /returning fans keep the long term faith and excitement, because its what we make it as much as what the club does.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 08:50 - Apr 23 with 425 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 08:47 - Apr 23 by nodge_blue

Football wise the inevitable seems to be unfolding. But even if it does, I will still be happy with our season and delighted where we are as a club. It just seems that our chance maybe came a season too early against hugely strong sides and whilst I hate Tim Sherwood, he may be right that we won't challenge like this next season.

But we will all keep going. I hope that a lot of the new /returning fans keep the long term faith and excitement, because its what we make it as much as what the club does.

Beachtastic Nodgers....thanks for picking me up. Fancy a couple of tickets for Saturday, not sure I can be arsed now !

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 08:59 - Apr 23 with 402 viewsnodge_blue

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 08:50 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Beachtastic Nodgers....thanks for picking me up. Fancy a couple of tickets for Saturday, not sure I can be arsed now !

Its the journey to Hull on a Saturday night and not the destination right? Or something like that.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 09:28 - Apr 23 with 363 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 08:59 - Apr 23 by nodge_blue

Its the journey to Hull on a Saturday night and not the destination right? Or something like that.

It's how you feel coming home that matters.

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 12:40 - Apr 23 with 286 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm weeding and feeding as per your advice.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 12:44 - Apr 23 with 270 viewsBlueschev

How many points did Leeds get last night? As the table I'm looking at has promotion in our own hands with 3 games to go!

Come on people, we're well in this!
Seems like a few of us are on the beach today. on 12:54 - Apr 23 with 246 viewsKieran_Knows

Fcuk Tim Sherwood.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024