Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s all stay positive! 22:07 - Apr 22 with 2366 viewsblueprint

Win all 3 we’re up. Leeds could still slip up against QPR and/or Southampton so 3 wins may not be necessary.

I still think it could go to the last game of the season.

Let’s all stay positive! on 08:23 - Apr 23 with 204 viewsHerbivore

Let’s all stay positive! on 22:27 - Apr 22 by Churchman

I’d feel more positive if our form was better. We’ve been patchy for weeks and ripped about with injuries to key players for some time. We will need to win all three and we are just not scoring enough to do that.

Fortunately, I’m usually wrong. I dearly hope I am and it’s just a bad mood bringing in this pessimism.

We're second in the 6 game form table.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let’s all stay positive! on 08:32 - Apr 23 with 181 viewsChurchman

Let’s all stay positive! on 08:23 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

We're second in the 6 game form table.

Are we? Wow. I’d never have guessed that.

I need to bin the negativity and seek out my optimism hat. Up to us isn’t it.
Let’s all stay positive! on 08:37 - Apr 23 with 169 viewsHerbivore

Let’s all stay positive! on 08:32 - Apr 23 by Churchman

Are we? Wow. I’d never have guessed that.

I need to bin the negativity and seek out my optimism hat. Up to us isn’t it.

Leeds and Leicester were never going to keep losing and drawing all their remaining fixtures. But it's in our hands and has been for a while. We just need to carry on doing what we've always done under McKenna, focus on each game at a time, give it our best, and then the results will hopefully take care of themselves. It's understandable for people to be edgy but there's so much defeatism on here and it's really unhealthy. If someone had offered me a position at the start of the season where winning our last 3 games would guarantee promotion I'd have bitten their hand off for it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Let’s all stay positive! on 09:10 - Apr 23 with 139 viewsChurchman

Let’s all stay positive! on 08:37 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

Leeds and Leicester were never going to keep losing and drawing all their remaining fixtures. But it's in our hands and has been for a while. We just need to carry on doing what we've always done under McKenna, focus on each game at a time, give it our best, and then the results will hopefully take care of themselves. It's understandable for people to be edgy but there's so much defeatism on here and it's really unhealthy. If someone had offered me a position at the start of the season where winning our last 3 games would guarantee promotion I'd have bitten their hand off for it.

I thought a 6-10 finish at the start of the season would be a real achievement. Just look how Plymouth and Wednesday have scrabbled arounat the other end of the table and where we are.

We’ve exceeded wildest dreams expectations.

The one thing guaranteed is that they’ll give it their best shot and that’s all you can ever ask.
Let’s all stay positive! on 09:13 - Apr 23 with 132 viewsyorkshireblue

Final whislte goes at Elland Road for a comfortable win vs Saints. Ipswich 1-0 down to Huddersfield... all stream on the pitch thinking they've done it.... but what's that? a 97th equalizer and a 99th min winner for Ipswich....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024