Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And here we go again 06:16 - Apr 22 with 803 viewsGlasgowBlue

The former associate editor of the Guardian evoking the dual loyalty trope.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

And here we go again on 06:27 - Apr 22 with 745 viewsMercian

He is suggesting British Jews are Israeli when in fact they are British. I have a Jewish family who lives on my street and they are as British in culture as I am. They are appalled at what is going on in Gaza and despise Netanyahu as as an awful lot of actual Israeli's do.
[Post edited 22 Apr 6:27]
And here we go again on 07:20 - Apr 22 with 624 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Isn't there another thread you should be reigning back on rather than starting another (...and what happened to keeping all of this stuff locked away in designated threads where nobody reads it btw? )

Edit....oh but go on then, where does he mention loyalty? I suppose most UK Jews don't give Israel much more than a passing thought. Although I was surprised to learn through your other thread that....there is a UK branch of the largest Israeli settlement building body! Or am I evoking this trope by mentioning this?
[Post edited 22 Apr 7:57]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

And here we go again on 07:58 - Apr 22 with 527 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

And here we go again on 06:27 - Apr 22 by Mercian

He is suggesting British Jews are Israeli when in fact they are British. I have a Jewish family who lives on my street and they are as British in culture as I am. They are appalled at what is going on in Gaza and despise Netanyahu as as an awful lot of actual Israeli's do.
[Post edited 22 Apr 6:27]

From what I can read above I think the answer to your question is 'no he is not.'

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024