Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) 17:23 - Apr 21 with 792 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:26 - Apr 21 with 773 viewsHelp

Or anyone who hates man u
Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:26 - Apr 21 with 762 viewsSitfcB

Wonder how many left at 3-0?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:28 - Apr 21 with 743 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:26 - Apr 21 by Help

Or anyone who hates man u

Indeed, we are all Coventry fans right now but I mean to be a real fan there. To have gone from 0-3 to see it now!

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:32 - Apr 21 with 668 viewsWestSussexBlue

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:28 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed, we are all Coventry fans right now but I mean to be a real fan there. To have gone from 0-3 to see it now!

Fantastic effort on their part, they look a very good side.
From a selfish point of view, if they can pull this off they’ll have one eye on the Final when we play them.
Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:35 - Apr 21 with 635 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The only thing better than seeing the Coventry fans' joy is seeing Roy Keane!

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:42 - Apr 21 with 583 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My mates a Coventry fan. Had hospitality tickets. Got there today at Wembley and was told the company who owned the box had double booked and he has lost out. Been assured that he will get a full refund but unfortunately despite desperately searching for two regular tickets, he was unable to find them. So he’s currently in a pub near Wembley gutted to be missing out what I would assumed is a match in a lifetime.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 21 with 547 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:42 - Apr 21 by The_Romford_Blue

My mates a Coventry fan. Had hospitality tickets. Got there today at Wembley and was told the company who owned the box had double booked and he has lost out. Been assured that he will get a full refund but unfortunately despite desperately searching for two regular tickets, he was unable to find them. So he’s currently in a pub near Wembley gutted to be missing out what I would assumed is a match in a lifetime.

He should get far more compensation than his money back. He should get the same deal for free for the final especially if Coventry are there at the very least.

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:47 - Apr 21 with 522 viewsHighgateBlue

So true. There can't be many clubs our size who've had as atrocious a run in cups over the last decade as we have.

No gripes about the last two years in the league, mind. Times are great. Just hope that whatever division we're in next season we do give the FA Cup a go.
Login to get fewer ads

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:49 - Apr 21 with 493 viewsSitfcB

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:42 - Apr 21 by The_Romford_Blue

Ouch.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:50 - Apr 21 with 481 viewsBramidan

Words fail me, actually they don’t but I can’t print them, feel so sorry for a genuine fan stitched up.
Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 17:53 - Apr 21 with 440 viewsMidlander

You've got to feel for him, but he should have bought a proper ticket, rather than choosing to sit with the prawn sandwich brigade.
Must be great to be a Coventry fan right now! (n/t) on 18:07 - Apr 21 with 340 viewsFtnfwest

Delighted for them but seriously fancy us against them tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024