Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know it’s somewhat unlikely but.. 15:44 - Apr 21 with 1221 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We could be mathematically promoted by this time next week.

Leeds pick up just 1 point from Boro and QPR and we beat Hull. And Southampton fail to win at both Leicester & Stoke

BELIEVE!
[Post edited 21 Apr 16:04]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 15:49 - Apr 21 with 1130 viewsNeedhamChris

The one time I'm super positive and I get gazumped haha

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 15:49 - Apr 21 with 1131 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The only certainty is that we will still have it in our own hands. I am confident that 1 win from the 2 away matches will see us on the brink at the very least.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 15:59 - Apr 21 with 1084 viewsSitfcB

Quietly been thinking about this the last week.

It would be brilliant.

Come on Boro tomorrow!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:01 - Apr 21 with 1061 viewsKieran_Knows

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 15:59 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Quietly been thinking about this the last week.

It would be brilliant.

Come on Boro tomorrow!

Don’t know why, but have a feeling Leeds will beat Boro tomorrow, but then slip up against QPR on Friday.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:03 - Apr 21 with 1016 viewsSitfcB

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:01 - Apr 21 by Kieran_Knows

Don’t know why, but have a feeling Leeds will beat Boro tomorrow, but then slip up against QPR on Friday.

I’ve got them down to draw tomorrow and win on Friday, Boro have been in decent form and won’t roll over. Carrick will want to do his mate a favour as well. Also think Leeds are the biggest bottlers out there.

Who knows.

I have also been quietly thinking about everything going against us the past week as well

COYB

I know it’s somewhat unlikely but.. on 16:09 - Apr 21 with 924 views_clive_baker_

Saints wouldn’t need to fail to win at both, just at Leicester.
I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:10 - Apr 21 with 917 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:03 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

I’ve got them down to draw tomorrow and win on Friday, Boro have been in decent form and won’t roll over. Carrick will want to do his mate a favour as well. Also think Leeds are the biggest bottlers out there.

Who knows.

I have also been quietly thinking about everything going against us the past week as well

I hope you are both right! You about tomorrow and Kieran Knows about Friday! Unfortunately Leeds are the sort of side who could win either or both match. They are also quite capable of failing to win both. Come on Boro at least!

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:22 - Apr 21 with 811 viewsSitfcB

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:10 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

I hope you are both right! You about tomorrow and Kieran Knows about Friday! Unfortunately Leeds are the sort of side who could win either or both match. They are also quite capable of failing to win both. Come on Boro at least!

Got to take each game as it comes this week and then review.

Tomorrow night is the biggest game of our break imo, and then it’ll be QPR Leeds.

But all this worrying about other results will count for absolutely nothing if we don’t turn up and win at Hull (although I have it down as a draw)

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:27 - Apr 21 with 777 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:22 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Tomorrow night is the biggest game of our break imo, and then it’ll be QPR Leeds.

But all this worrying about other results will count for absolutely nothing if we don’t turn up and win at Hull (although I have it down as a draw)

Slight clarification to that. If Leeds lose all theirs and Southampton lose all but the Leeds game then we don't need to win any of ours!

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:28 - Apr 21 with 758 viewsSitfcB

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:27 - Apr 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Slight clarification to that. If Leeds lose all theirs and Southampton lose all but the Leeds game then we don't need to win any of ours!

Absolutely true but that would probably be the most nerve wracking way to do it!

I just want comfort.

But I don’t think we’ll get it!

COYB

I know it’s somewhat unlikely but.. on 16:30 - Apr 21 with 740 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I know it’s somewhat unlikely but.. on 16:09 - Apr 21 by _clive_baker_

Saints wouldn’t need to fail to win at both, just at Leicester.

Yeah you’re right. I knew that the but I’ve worded it horribly.

Basically they have to win both to stop us winning promotion at hull if Leeds also cooperate with Operation Believe!

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:35 - Apr 21 with 694 views_clive_baker_

I know it’s something unlikely but.. on 16:22 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

Yeah, was always likely to be the case coming in to this break that the Leeds results will be the ones to dictate what we need to do going in to the final day, and that’s not changed.

For Leeds:

6 points: Need to win both of ours to keep it in our hands
4 points: Need to win 1 of the 2 to keep it in our hands
3 points: 2 draws would keep it in our hands
2 points: 1 draw would keep it in our hands
1 point: 2 defeats keeps it in our hands.
0 points : 2 defeats keeps it in our hands

Either of those bottom 2 and we could secure promotion at Hull, as long as Saints don’t take maximum points before that.

First things first, come on Boro tomorrow night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024