Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds next 2 games 12:04 - Apr 21 with 1503 viewssaffers12

For me if they get 4 points it's not disaster

1 or 2 is amazing

Just not 6
Leeds next 2 games on 12:09 - Apr 21 with 1460 viewsSomethingBlue

Yep, to be honest absolutely any points dropped by them would be great and give us a golden chance.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Leeds next 2 games on 12:09 - Apr 21 with 1467 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Firstly, Leicester, Southampton and Leeds will all drop points before the end of the season.

Why not 6? Nothing has changed from last Saturday, our job is as simple now as it was then, win all three, or, drop less points than the other two and we are promoted.
[Post edited 21 Apr 12:10]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Leeds next 2 games on 12:22 - Apr 21 with 1369 viewsWestSussexBlue

Leeds next 2 games on 12:09 - Apr 21 by Cheltenham_Blue

Firstly, Leicester, Southampton and Leeds will all drop points before the end of the season.

Why not 6? Nothing has changed from last Saturday, our job is as simple now as it was then, win all three, or, drop less points than the other two and we are promoted.

Because any of the others at this stage dropping points makes life that little bit easier for us.
I’m hoping that going into Huddersfield home, we know that One point and the draw is enough.
Leeds next 2 games on 12:31 - Apr 21 with 1331 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Leeds next 2 games on 12:22 - Apr 21 by WestSussexBlue

Because any of the others at this stage dropping points makes life that little bit easier for us.
I’m hoping that going into Huddersfield home, we know that One point and the draw is enough.

Let's just concentrate on the games in front of us. I've no doubt, come 'uddersfield it will be matching someone else's result for Promotion.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Leeds next 2 games on 12:34 - Apr 21 with 1311 views_clive_baker_

Because 6 means we would need to win all 3 of our remaining games to finish above them (assuming they beat Southampton on the final day). Any less than 6 and that as becomes 2 wins, not 3, which is more likely.

That’s not to say we won’t or shouldn’t try to win all 3, or that we’re not capable of it, but having that ask improve from 3/3 to 2/3 makes a massive difference.
[Post edited 21 Apr 12:35]
Leeds next 2 games on 12:36 - Apr 21 with 1295 viewswithyblue

That they will definitely all drop points is wrong. They've each got three games to play. They've all shown over the season they are more than capable of putting a run of three consecutive wins together, and that they're capable of extremely poor runs of form as well. We might only need 3/4 points to get promotion, we might need 9.
Leeds next 2 games on 13:43 - Apr 21 with 1070 viewsKropotkin123

Things have changed with Southampton losing and Leicester winning. I get we just need to do our part. But if Boro beat Leeds we need 5 points to go up rather than 8 (9). That would be huge - 1W and 2 Ds compared to 3Ws. The probability of us doing it would be greatly increased. I'm not going to be idle on Monday, I'll be hoping and willing Boro on.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Leeds next 2 games on 14:56 - Apr 21 with 904 viewsBlueBoots

Leeds next 2 games on 12:36 - Apr 21 by withyblue

That they will definitely all drop points is wrong. They've each got three games to play. They've all shown over the season they are more than capable of putting a run of three consecutive wins together, and that they're capable of extremely poor runs of form as well. We might only need 3/4 points to get promotion, we might need 9.

You'll have to explain to me how Leicester, Leeds and Southampton are all capable of picking up 9 points from their remaining fixtures when 2 of those matches are Leicester v. Southampton and Leeds v Southampton...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Login to get fewer ads

Leeds next 2 games on 14:58 - Apr 21 with 891 viewsElderGrizzly

If Leeds lose vs Boro and Leicester win on Tuesday, Leicester are up too
Leeds next 2 games on 15:53 - Apr 21 with 761 viewsHighgateBlue

Or drop the same amount of points as Leeds and Saints, is another option.
[Post edited 21 Apr 15:54]
Leeds next 2 games on 17:11 - Apr 21 with 615 viewswithyblue

Leeds next 2 games on 14:56 - Apr 21 by BlueBoots

You'll have to explain to me how Leicester, Leeds and Southampton are all capable of picking up 9 points from their remaining fixtures when 2 of those matches are Leicester v. Southampton and Leeds v Southampton...

I didn't say they will all get 9 points. I said that to be sure that none of them will get 9 points is wrong. Leeds and/or Leicester can both win all three of their games. In which case we will need to do the same.
Leeds next 2 games on 17:31 - Apr 21 with 578 viewsStewart27

Not disaster?!

I’d bite your arm off for a 4 point return right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024