Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wes pictured training 11:35 - Apr 21 with 1104 viewsnrb1985

Sorry if covered already but latest pics on Club socials show Wes with the gang in training gear.

Didn’t have his boots on though or the GPS vest thing so may have just been doing gym.

No sign of Hirst though.

Would be a massive boost to have one or both of those on the bench on Saturday. Hull looked very good yesterday at a resurgent Watford.
Wes pictured training on 11:45 - Apr 21 with 1016 viewssmithy69

Would love to have both back- but can only see Burns being a starter. Maybe Hirst as a impact sub

I watched the complete Hull game and really wasn’t that impressed. It was all very manic from them. They play from the keeper at goal kicks and look dreadful at it. Think we can Nick a goal from this alone

I think we will beat them
Wes pictured training on 13:46 - Apr 21 with 659 viewsRegencyBlue

Wes pictured training on 11:45 - Apr 21 by smithy69

Would love to have both back- but can only see Burns being a starter. Maybe Hirst as a impact sub

I watched the complete Hull game and really wasn’t that impressed. It was all very manic from them. They play from the keeper at goal kicks and look dreadful at it. Think we can Nick a goal from this alone

I think we will beat them

I think you’re right, Hirst hasn’t played since Boxing Day so can’t see him starting.

It would be useful for him to get a few minutes in the remaining games though because if it is the playoffs for us he will be a useful option to have.
Wes pictured training on 13:51 - Apr 21 with 638 views_clive_baker_

Wes pictured training on 13:46 - Apr 21 by RegencyBlue

I think you’re right, Hirst hasn’t played since Boxing Day so can’t see him starting.

It would be useful for him to get a few minutes in the remaining games though because if it is the playoffs for us he will be a useful option to have.

That’s where I’m at with Hirst given the length of his layoff. Probably a case of trying to get him up to speed in case we need him to be making a contribution in a months time, rather than any impact he’s likely to make in the next 3 games / 13 days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024