Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London 09:04 - Apr 21 with 17592 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:32 - Apr 21 with 806 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 11:44 - Apr 21 by Ryorry

Seriously - even if he did try to cross multiple times, why on earth should that be a problem for an alleged *peace* march which included *Jewish* protesters against *Israel*? The guy trying to cross is just Jewish, not Israeli for heaven’s sake.

Highlights, sadly, the dreadful conflation which is one reason for the disgusting antisemitism currently rife in some parts of the world.

It shouldn't be a problem but could (if he has or acted in any way to garner a reaction) be interpreted as being an attempt to provoke a reaction to fit in with a narrative about these marches that he is clearly keen to promote based on his description of the said march!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:37 - Apr 21 with 793 viewseireblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:28 - Apr 21 by leitrimblue

No, I do remember you continually reporting abuse and crying to Phil about libellous posts. Is that what you are on about?

I'm against the genocide and murder of innocent women and children in Gaza. The subject of the protest and the genuinevictims here.

Not the counter protest to that.

What do you call a counter protest to an anti genocide protest?

I think it would be interesting for you to give an opinion on why an anti-genocide protestor needs to call either the police or Jewish man a Nazi, why another anti-genocide protestor is shouting scum, to someone, presumably not a fellow protestor, and why an anti-genocide protestor is threatening to stalk a Jewish man.

How are any of those acts helping children in Gaza?
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:37 - Apr 21 with 788 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:26 - Apr 21 by eireblue

I do know what the Police Officer said, as do you.

Since you have agreed crossing a road is fine, and the incident wasn’t based on his social media content, maybe you can comment on the facts that are known.

A police officer thinks it is dangerous being Jewish, and a Jewish man needs to be protected.

I defer to Mr Rumsfeld.....

Edit...regarding this incident I see enough in his description of the march to regard him as a bad faith actor and give cause to suggest there is more to this than 'innocent man tries to cross road!'
[Post edited 21 Apr 12:41]

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:42 - Apr 21 with 760 viewsGlasgowBlue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:28 - Apr 21 by leitrimblue

No, I do remember you continually reporting abuse and crying to Phil about libellous posts. Is that what you are on about?

I'm against the genocide and murder of innocent women and children in Gaza. The subject of the protest and the genuinevictims here.

Not the counter protest to that.

What do you call a counter protest to an anti genocide protest?

You keep saying he was at a counter protest. He was walking with a group of friends after attending his place of worship.

Iron Lion Zion

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:43 - Apr 21 with 758 viewsGlasgowBlue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:32 - Apr 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

It shouldn't be a problem but could (if he has or acted in any way to garner a reaction) be interpreted as being an attempt to provoke a reaction to fit in with a narrative about these marches that he is clearly keen to promote based on his description of the said march!

"could", "if".

Straw clutching.

Iron Lion Zion

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 726 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:43 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

"could", "if".

Straw clutching.

"Anti Israel march."

Edit....looks like conflation may be second nature to him.
[Post edited 21 Apr 12:48]

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:47 - Apr 21 with 729 viewseireblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:27 - Apr 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I don't think I have done that tbf....still nobody has taken on explaining his description of the march as being "anti Israel" though I notice.

That’s how the organisers describe the protest.

“As Israel’s genocidal assault on Palestinians continues, take action on Saturday 20 April 2024 to demand Britain stop arming Israel.”

Seems a quite reasonable short hand to describe a march that is against the actions of Isreal, as anti Isreal.

Since, that is the short hand that the organisers use.

You do seem to be trying very hard to find some fault in the UK citizen that was told he needs protection, but can’t be protected, because of his religion.
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:48 - Apr 21 with 728 viewslowhouseblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:32 - Apr 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

you need to explain how being a jewish londoner could be "an attempt to provoke a reaction." what do you have to assume about the people who would 'react' to that?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Login to get fewer ads

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:51 - Apr 21 with 698 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:48 - Apr 21 by lowhouseblue

you need to explain how being a jewish londoner could be "an attempt to provoke a reaction." what do you have to assume about the people who would 'react' to that?

If I had said that I might take it on, but I didn’t so......

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:55 - Apr 21 with 674 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:47 - Apr 21 by eireblue

“As Israel’s genocidal assault on Palestinians continues, take action on Saturday 20 April 2024 to demand Britain stop arming Israel.”

Seems a quite reasonable short hand to describe a march that is against the actions of Isreal, as anti Isreal.

You do seem to be trying very hard to find some fault in the UK citizen that was told he needs protection, but can’t be protected, because of his religion.

There is desperation in the air but not from me....somebody posting under that twitter handle should choose their words more carefully.

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:56 - Apr 21 with 672 viewslowhouseblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:51 - Apr 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

If I had said that I might take it on, but I didn’t so......

oh sorry, of course, a jewish londoner attempting to cross the road. explain who should be provoked by that?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:57 - Apr 21 with 663 viewsChorleyBoy

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 10:04 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

skip to 4.47.

Breach of the pea ce "because your presence here is antoganosing a large group of people"

It is indeed a shame that such a group should be seen as a threat to anyone.

Unfortunately, that is the nature of any large group of people who are passionate about a cause.

Fortunately, public protest is still possible in this country and in the main I have enormous respect for the police who have the unenviable task of keeping both the marchers, opposition groups/individuals and the general public out of harm when these protests take place.

To assist the police so that we can all continue to enjoy this freedom it is essential that the protesters and any opposition at the event comply with the police and also refrain from abusive, provocative and violent behaviours. The police themselves should also refrain from escalating tensions while policing such events.

In this instance, the event went well in that (as far as I know) there was no violence. The Policeman's language was shocking of course, but it's not the first time the plod have used inappropriate language.

Mr Falter, Chairman of the Campaign Against Antisemitism and journalist, who has an ongoing issue with Sir Mark Rowley, has called for the Met Police Head's resignation following this incident.
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:02 - Apr 21 with 610 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:56 - Apr 21 by lowhouseblue

oh sorry, of course, a jewish londoner attempting to cross the road. explain who should be provoked by that?

Was someone? Sorry if I missed that part of the video.

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:04 - Apr 21 with 591 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:47 - Apr 21 by eireblue

I'm sorry, he obviously meant to call it the "Anti Israel genocidal assault march" but just forgot a bit!

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:04 - Apr 21 with 595 viewsgiant_stow

The marches only function seems to be to make the marchers feel like they're doing something / feel better about themselves. They've had zero affect on Israeli or UK govt policy. If the policr are now admitting that it's dangerous for openly Jewish people (who aren't part of the match) then maybe it's time to think of other ways to make the marchers feel better about themselves?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:06 - Apr 21 with 581 viewsleitrimblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:42 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

You keep saying he was at a counter protest. He was walking with a group of friends after attending his place of worship.

So your another 1 pretending he was just minding his own business and didn't deliberately seek out a protest against genocide?

Surely we are all against the genocide and deaths of thousands of innocent women and children in Gaza?

Why would anyone feel the need to form a counter protest against genocide?
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:10 - Apr 21 with 565 viewsChorleyBoy

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 10:49 - Apr 21 by leitrimblue

So your still pretending he didn't go there to deliberately antagonise people on a anti genocide march?
You honestly believe he was just innocently minding his own business and he definitely is not interested in any kinda counter demonstration?

I'm not so sure Leitrim. If the Jewish gentleman in question happened to be an important member of a pro-Israel campaign group, or someone with a history of being critical of the Head of the Met Police, or even just a journalist looking for a story, you might have a point, but "he wasn't protesting against anything .he was walking though his hom e town on the way home from attending his place of worship." and "trying to cross the road!!"
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:10 - Apr 21 with 563 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:04 - Apr 21 by giant_stow

The marches only function seems to be to make the marchers feel like they're doing something / feel better about themselves. They've had zero affect on Israeli or UK govt policy. If the policr are now admitting that it's dangerous for openly Jewish people (who aren't part of the match) then maybe it's time to think of other ways to make the marchers feel better about themselves?

You are correct that marching is pretty much a waste of time....it isn't until you riot that sh1t gets done.

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:14 - Apr 21 with 535 viewseireblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:04 - Apr 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm sorry, he obviously meant to call it the "Anti Israel genocidal assault march" but just forgot a bit!

Again finding fault…….

Still not addressing the situation itself.

How is threatening to stalk someone, calling people scum and Nazi, and also saying the police can’t help you, actions that are going to help children in Gaza?
[Post edited 21 Apr 13:16]
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:17 - Apr 21 with 523 viewsGlasgowBlue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:06 - Apr 21 by leitrimblue

So your another 1 pretending he was just minding his own business and didn't deliberately seek out a protest against genocide?

Surely we are all against the genocide and deaths of thousands of innocent women and children in Gaza?

Can you link me to any footage where he was engaged in a counter protest? Because if not, you come across as somebody who is telling lies in order to discredit a Jew.

Iron Lion Zion

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:19 - Apr 21 with 511 viewslowhouseblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 12:57 - Apr 21 by ChorleyBoy

It is indeed a shame that such a group should be seen as a threat to anyone.

Unfortunately, that is the nature of any large group of people who are passionate about a cause.

Fortunately, public protest is still possible in this country and in the main I have enormous respect for the police who have the unenviable task of keeping both the marchers, opposition groups/individuals and the general public out of harm when these protests take place.

To assist the police so that we can all continue to enjoy this freedom it is essential that the protesters and any opposition at the event comply with the police and also refrain from abusive, provocative and violent behaviours. The police themselves should also refrain from escalating tensions while policing such events.

In this instance, the event went well in that (as far as I know) there was no violence. The Policeman's language was shocking of course, but it's not the first time the plod have used inappropriate language.

Mr Falter, Chairman of the Campaign Against Antisemitism and journalist, who has an ongoing issue with Sir Mark Rowley, has called for the Met Police Head's resignation following this incident.

"Unfortunately, that is the nature of any large group of people who are passionate about a cause."

in other situations action is taken against people who act in that way even if they are a minority within a large group. we don't shrug our shoulders and look the other way when there's racist or homophobic chanting within a football crowd. why do the met not take action against the anti-semitic elements within these protests (as even evidenced by the shouts on the video). why do they tolerate london streets being unsafe for jewish londoners when we don't turn a blind eye to similar abuse in a football crowd?
[Post edited 21 Apr 13:21]

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:20 - Apr 21 with 507 viewsleitrimblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:17 - Apr 21 by GlasgowBlue

Can you link me to any footage where he was engaged in a counter protest? Because if not, you come across as somebody who is telling lies in order to discredit a Jew.

So your sticking to the line he never knew the protest was on and he accidentally bumped into an anti genocide protest?
Feck me; I'm pretty sure you are far from that niave.
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:21 - Apr 21 with 495 viewsleitrimblue

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:10 - Apr 21 by ChorleyBoy

I'm not so sure Leitrim. If the Jewish gentleman in question happened to be an important member of a pro-Israel campaign group, or someone with a history of being critical of the Head of the Met Police, or even just a journalist looking for a story, you might have a point, but "he wasn't protesting against anything .he was walking though his hom e town on the way home from attending his place of worship." and "trying to cross the road!!"

Sorry, of course that's the case . I feel silly now..

Look if Tommy Robinson and some friends wanna go for a innocent quiet walk through London and accidentally cross the road in front of a protest against the genocide in Gaza only to get harassed by the police.
I would be shocked and upset as the next man with the Threatened with arrest for being openly British on the streets of London headline..
Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:21 - Apr 21 with 497 viewsRyorry

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:06 - Apr 21 by leitrimblue

Any chance of you answering the point in my 11.44 am post on page 2 -

“Seriously - even if he did try to cross multiple times, why on earth should that be a problem for an alleged *peace* march which included *Jewish* protesters against *Israel*? The guy trying to cross is just Jewish, not Israeli for heaven’s sake.”

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:21 - Apr 21 with 493 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Threatened with arrest for being openly Jewish on the streets of London on 13:14 - Apr 21 by eireblue

Again finding fault…….

Still not addressing the situation itself.

How is threatening to stalk someone, calling people scum and Nazi, and also saying the police can’t help you, actions that are going to help children in Gaza?
[Post edited 21 Apr 13:16]

Where have I suggested they do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024