Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NT 11:48 - Apr 18 with 391 viewsBasuco

Edit, ignore- Just seen thread below.
[Post edited 18 Apr 11:55]
FA Cup replays to be scrapped next season on 11:55 - Apr 18 with 352 views_clive_baker_

TBH FA Cup replays annoy me as a supporter, but they're financially invaluable to a lot of smaller clubs.
FA Cup replays to be scrapped next season on 13:03 - Apr 18 with 247 viewsIllinoisblue

FA Cup replays to be scrapped next season on 11:55 - Apr 18 by _clive_baker_

TBH FA Cup replays annoy me as a supporter, but they're financially invaluable to a lot of smaller clubs.

So long as the big clubs are nice and rested and have energy to make money on overseas tours, that’s the main thing. The FA are, shock horror, spineless when it comes to looking out for all their clubs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

FA Cup replays to be scrapped next season on 14:19 - Apr 18 with 203 viewsBasuco

FA Cup replays to be scrapped next season on 13:03 - Apr 18 by Illinoisblue

So long as the big clubs are nice and rested and have energy to make money on overseas tours, that’s the main thing. The FA are, shock horror, spineless when it comes to looking out for all their clubs.

I find it amusing that they call it the champions league, when it will soon be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th place league. The European Cup was always won by true champions because domestic champions were the only teams in it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024