Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A big difference between Chelsea and Ipswich . . 18:51 - Apr 16 with 613 viewsBattersea_Blue

Conor Chaplin gave the ball to Al Hamadi for the penalty at Millwall when the game was already won.

Chelsea players openly scrapping with Cole Palmer, the designated penalty taker and the player who won the penalty, to take the ball off him, when the game was already won.

A knitted, cohesive and together team v a bunch of prima donna individuals.

A big difference between Chelsea and Ipswich . . on 19:00 - Apr 16 with 557 viewsSitfcB

Chaplin didn’t give the ball to Ali at all

He wanted it, and wasn’t happy he didn’t get it!

Leif chucked the ball at Morsy whilst Chaplin approached him, and Morsy made the decision.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A big difference between Chelsea and Ipswich . . on 19:12 - Apr 16 with 493 viewsBattersea_Blue

A big difference between Chelsea and Ipswich . . on 19:00 - Apr 16 by SitfcB

Chaplin didn’t give the ball to Ali at all

He wanted it, and wasn’t happy he didn’t get it!

Leif chucked the ball at Morsy whilst Chaplin approached him, and Morsy made the decision.

Not from what I saw from the stand . .

And Chaplin also applauded and encouraged Al Hamadi before he took it and the players celebrated with him. Only Gallagher congratulated Palmer.

If I saw it wrong, my bad, but my point still stands about how together we are compared to Chelsea.
A big difference between Chelsea and Ipswich . . on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 442 viewsSitfcB

A big difference between Chelsea and Ipswich . . on 19:12 - Apr 16 by Battersea_Blue

Not from what I saw from the stand . .

And Chaplin also applauded and encouraged Al Hamadi before he took it and the players celebrated with him. Only Gallagher congratulated Palmer.

If I saw it wrong, my bad, but my point still stands about how together we are compared to Chelsea.

Just recounting what I saw right in front of me

Chaplin was still moaning after the FT whistle

That’s footballers though.

As you say, nothing on the scale of Chelsea, that was just embarrassing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024