Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Proper 13 year old stuff I know 10:20 - Apr 16 with 3690 viewstextbackup

But who is your favourite player?

Easy to answer Morsy, because he’s our everything.

But for me, I’m going Burgess.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 17:12 - Apr 16 with 392 viewsDinDjarin

Burgess for me, absolute beast
Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 18:30 - Apr 16 with 346 viewsHighgateBlue

Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 16:42 - Apr 16 by dirtyboy

Harsh.

That team contained Knudsen, Chambers, Skuse, Jackson and Bart, all players which I liked and couldn't fault their effort.

Also note that we had Downes in there.

I think we all know that a manager has a massive impact on how well a team does and I'd bet my testicles we'd have not got relegated with McKenna and the team in charge.

Don't think blame should be laid soley at the players having seen what they were provided with. Rotten and the top and that's where the culture starts.

I agree that some of the players, although limited, tried hard and were likeable enough.

But I think there's a reason why Bart (very able and very likeable) won POTY three seasons on the trot, and it wasn't awarded at all in 2020!
Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 01:23 - Apr 17 with 286 viewsTresBonne

Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 16:42 - Apr 16 by dirtyboy

Harsh.

That team contained Knudsen, Chambers, Skuse, Jackson and Bart, all players which I liked and couldn't fault their effort.

Also note that we had Downes in there.

I think we all know that a manager has a massive impact on how well a team does and I'd bet my testicles we'd have not got relegated with McKenna and the team in charge.

Don't think blame should be laid soley at the players having seen what they were provided with. Rotten and the top and that's where the culture starts.

Fair on Bart actually, I liked him. ITK stuff about Downes' exit caused a dislike for me.

That's about it tho.
Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 04:28 - Apr 17 with 270 viewsSamWhiteUK

Leif for me. Just love the way you can tell he's just a kid who grew up in a working class area, who just loves to play football. Nothing flashy, no silly haircut, plays an unpopular position, and he's just bloody good at it
Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 07:23 - Apr 17 with 245 viewsStewart27

Woolfie

But Morsy and Hirst run him close!
Proper 13 year old stuff I know on 10:02 - Apr 17 with 204 viewsDJR

KJ just ahead of Woolfy with JD pretty close behind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024