Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. 10:06 - Apr 16 with 1291 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Must have only been a couple though as shown as sold out by 10.02.
Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:14 - Apr 16 with 1225 viewspennblue

How long are they held for in the basket? I am trying to get another Hull and Coventry ticket.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:15 - Apr 16 with 1207 viewsHelp

Can the club not get anymore?
Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:15 - Apr 16 with 1206 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:14 - Apr 16 by pennblue

How long are they held for in the basket? I am trying to get another Hull and Coventry ticket.

I think usually 10 or 15 mins
Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:25 - Apr 16 with 1147 viewsyorkshireblue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:15 - Apr 16 by Help

Can the club not get anymore?

Both news stories about the on sale dates reference these being final allocations.
Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:40 - Apr 16 with 1082 viewspennblue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:15 - Apr 16 by Matt_Netherlands

I think usually 10 or 15 mins

For Coventry, have we got blocks, 7, 8 and 9 only? ie. not block 10. Looking for 1 more, (person is on 15 points)
[Post edited 16 Apr 10:46]

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:46 - Apr 16 with 1057 viewsyorkshireblue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:40 - Apr 16 by pennblue

For Coventry, have we got blocks, 7, 8 and 9 only? ie. not block 10. Looking for 1 more, (person is on 15 points)
[Post edited 16 Apr 10:46]

Yes, block 10 now goes to home supporters due to demand.

Earlier in the season, Coventry were giving 4,000 to away fans but that is now reduce to just over 2,500
Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:50 - Apr 16 with 1033 viewsunbelievablue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:46 - Apr 16 by yorkshireblue

Yes, block 10 now goes to home supporters due to demand.

Earlier in the season, Coventry were giving 4,000 to away fans but that is now reduce to just over 2,500

It'll be annoying if they're out of it and then don't sell tickets we could've had.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:51 - Apr 16 with 1026 viewspennblue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:50 - Apr 16 by unbelievablue

It'll be annoying if they're out of it and then don't sell tickets we could've had.

100% - my sister works in the Media up there and even she can't get a ticket, but I suspect demand will drop right off as soon as they cannot get into play-offs

You might find home demand is especially high due to the F.A Cup too - ie. you buy tickets for the home games = ensure you get a ticket for the final

Login to get fewer ads

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:52 - Apr 16 with 1018 viewsunbelievablue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:51 - Apr 16 by pennblue

100% - my sister works in the Media up there and even she can't get a ticket, but I suspect demand will drop right off as soon as they cannot get into play-offs

You might find home demand is especially high due to the F.A Cup too - ie. you buy tickets for the home games = ensure you get a ticket for the final

Interesting, so they're selling out home league games?

Ideally I want them out of it for on the field reasons, but was really hoping to go to Cov. I'll make do with Hull.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 11:15 - Apr 16 with 916 viewsbluelagos

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:51 - Apr 16 by pennblue

Stumbled on a page earlier - it said that Cov had sold 34k for Wembley and had 2k more - which were on sale to anyone with a purchase history (of last 6 years)

So Ipswich game not an issue.

Do think their reducing the allocation is a bit crp but suppose if they can sell tickets to the home fans they would.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. (n/t) on 11:26 - Apr 16 with 872 viewsnorfsufblue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 11:15 - Apr 16 by bluelagos

Stumbled on a page earlier - it said that Cov had sold 34k for Wembley and had 2k more - which were on sale to anyone with a purchase history (of last 6 years)

So Ipswich game not an issue.

Do think their reducing the allocation is a bit crp but suppose if they can sell tickets to the home fans they would.

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 12:56 - Apr 16 with 704 viewspennblue

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 10:52 - Apr 16 by unbelievablue

Interesting, so they're selling out home league games?

Ideally I want them out of it for on the field reasons, but was really hoping to go to Cov. I'll make do with Hull.

I think Leeds was their highest ever attendance there, 30,232 supporters. But it does seem like 32,609 is the capacity

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 13:42 - Apr 16 with 602 viewslongtimefan

Was surprised to see Hull tickets on sale at 10…. on 12:56 - Apr 16 by pennblue

I think Leeds was their highest ever attendance there, 30,232 supporters. But it does seem like 32,609 is the capacity

I'm sure there were quite a few visible gaps in the home area in the highlights I saw of the Leeds game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024