Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... 13:52 - Apr 14 with 902 viewsLinners

...have I ever felt so consistently on edge. Yes it's not doing great things for my general anxiety, but it is sooooo exciting...!

After nearly 20 years of drudgery, this is what it's all about!
Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 13:53 - Apr 14 with 882 viewsTheBoyBlue

After last season I was looking forward to this being quite a relaxing though positive season of consolidation.

But I wouldn't swap what's happening now for that!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 14:11 - Apr 14 with 797 viewsGarv

Yesterday was a great occasion, made even better by Leeds losing so close to kick off.

But it wasn't enjoyable. I was stressed the whole game.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 14:37 - Apr 14 with 728 viewsLord_Lucan

I had been having a talk with myself towards the end of the game and came to the conclusion that if we scored I wouldn't be able to celebrate as I would more than likely just sit down and cry.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 14:57 - Apr 14 with 671 viewsdowsie3

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 14:37 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

I had been having a talk with myself towards the end of the game and came to the conclusion that if we scored I wouldn't be able to celebrate as I would more than likely just sit down and cry.

Did exactly that when magilton scored his 3rd against Bolton in 2000 play off semi final while all around me was carnage. The other thing I remember was people in front of me left to go home then came back for extra time
Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 15:12 - Apr 14 with 617 viewsIllinoisblue

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 14:57 - Apr 14 by dowsie3

Did exactly that when magilton scored his 3rd against Bolton in 2000 play off semi final while all around me was carnage. The other thing I remember was people in front of me left to go home then came back for extra time

Tell us more about the people who left to go home after Magilton’s goal. Did they think it was the winner?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 15:32 - Apr 14 with 589 viewsBloomBlue

I think yesterday was getting to all fans. A bod behind me on approx 70mins started shouting (very loudly& often) 'move it quicker', 'stop fecking around Town put into the box'
Then after a ball was launched into the box he shouted very loudly 'ffs Town play you're style not a long pump into the box'. At least it meant loads of us laughed at that and help take some of the tension away.
Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 16:07 - Apr 14 with 532 viewsdowsie3

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 15:12 - Apr 14 by Illinoisblue

Tell us more about the people who left to go home after Magilton’s goal. Did they think it was the winner?

I have no idea I just think that they didn’t want to be in the ground when the final whistle went and we had failed to make the final for the fourth year running
Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 16:32 - Apr 14 with 467 viewsLinners

Never in my 40 years watching ITFC... on 14:37 - Apr 14 by Lord_Lucan

If we do go up this season, I think I will find it all pretty emotional. Just love this team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024