Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some brief player notes 13:07 - Apr 14 with 433 viewsKropotkin123

Al-Hamadi: I haven't been too impressed with him since he's joined. Plenty of buzz from others and clearly has some raw talent, but I haven't been able to join the hype. Yesterday, in the first half, I thought he was excellent. He'd drop of the defenders and collect it shorter, he'd get in behind and stretch them, he'd hold it up well, he'd have close control. Really allowed others to come into it. I felt he still is not near his best though, trying to do too much and that is causing a loss of awareness. He has the confidence of someone who feels they can prove themselves worthy of being in the team, rather than the confidence of someone who has proven they belong in the team. We looked so much better with him in the pitch.

Morsy: I traditionally think of the striker creating space for the 10s to operate. But with more of the place further up we saw Morsy give one of his best Halfs of football. He broke down so many of the Boro attacks, was seemingly everywhere. A performance that underlined why he should be winning player if the season. He found it more difficult to impose himself in the second half (was still good) when our hold up play diminished up top.

Tuanzebe: Trying his best. Solid and reliable. But not good at crossing his lack of presence allows for Hutchinson to be marked by two. A solution for now, but not in the long term.

Moore: We owe a lot to Moore for our season's turnaround. But this game highlighted the one dimensional nature of his game. Great when we naturally dominate and need a presence up front. But his hold up play was poor and he couldn't bring people into the game like Al-Hamadi could against a footballing side.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024