Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull and Coventry 08:35 - Apr 14 with 749 viewsbsw72

Am I right in thinking that by the time we play Hull and Coventry they could both be out of the playoff reckoning. Question is that if so, does that play in our favour or not, I’m undecided as if they have to go for the points it creates a potential for a more open game versus a more relaxed go out and enjoy it type of thing. Of course I realise all of this is clutching at straws and looking for the slightest positive in any of the last 3 games.

Of the Championship

With 3 games to go

And promotion in our own hands

Bonkers
[Post edited 14 Apr 8:39]
Hull and Coventry on 11:14 - Apr 14 with 486 viewsBondiBlue

They could. Highly likely coventry will be. Less so hull unless they lose at watford.

On the flip side, if norwich win on saturday then middlesborough will be out of the picture for when they play leeds at home.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Hull and Coventry on 11:18 - Apr 14 with 466 viewssmithy69

Both have real problems which people just don’t seem to realise

Hull draw too many games to chase down 6th IMO - and
Coventry have a terrible injury problem alongside so many games in a short amount of time due to the Fa Cup

And more importantly - they play each other shortly
Hull and Coventry on 11:19 - Apr 14 with 457 viewsLancsBlue

Hull and Coventry on 11:14 - Apr 14 by BondiBlue

They could. Highly likely coventry will be. Less so hull unless they lose at watford.

On the flip side, if norwich win on saturday then middlesborough will be out of the picture for when they play leeds at home.

Boro won't need any extra incentive to beat Leeds, like everyone else they hate them.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

Hull and Coventry on 11:25 - Apr 14 with 433 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Hull and Coventry on 11:14 - Apr 14 by BondiBlue

But Boro Leeds is a bit of a grudge match apparently

Poll: Our final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024