Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock n roll) 04:37 - Apr 14 with 189 viewsPendejo

Sorry / not sorry

When I listen to music, mainly whilst driving it's always on random play and "my music" goes from ABBA to ZZ Top via Chopin, Adam & the Ants, NWA, Spitting Image, safe to say eclectic.

But there's a handful of tunes that sometimes result in cracking open the windows and volume full blast. A12 on way to Ipswich in the roadworks South of Chelmsford, if you heard the song in the title of this message, yep that was me.
But I think it fits ITFC supporting experience.

IF, COULD'VE, SHOULD'VE, WOULD'VE

I'm with Rafa Benitez - FACTS
Ok it didn't go so well for him after that rant.

FACTS
Top of Championship with 3 to play
It's in our own hands
All the other clubs in Top 6 have been in the Prem more recently than us
Many of them are supported by income from that time

Yet here we are after dropping 4 points at home. If we don't go up in top 2, it will be a failure, of sorts. Let's not talk about the other route.

However, we have out performed all but the wildest of pre season expectations.

In our lives and work, we all make mistakes, the odd poor decision; I bought a Citroen MPV EV for my Fleet thinking range was 180 miles but is actually only 120 (without any electrics on) and we will avoid life decisions; way too complex, but my best UK earnings came in 1999/2000 tax year....

Anyway not about me.

What I mean is that whatever happened / happens in games players make mistakes, to err is human.
But does anyone not think we've benefited from a hardworking squad busting a gut for the collective goal?
Does anyone think they lack application and effort?I
Is anyone not excited when attending PR?

Yesterday there were times when PR rocked to the collective sound of all 4 sides of the stadium in unison, a beautiful thing.
But there was also the sense of fear, may expectation that this image of the promised land before our very eyes is going to be ripped up, viciously and cruelly, our hopes and dreams stamped upon. And I think that translates to the players.

As for the bloke next to me...

"That was a foul" (Ipswich player on Boro player)
Ref gives it
(Jumps up) "oh referee!"

and the other side

Well he just doesn't get McKenna ball.

Me? 50 something shouting and singing, kick every ball, making every tackle, every header. I do like to enjoy an immersive interactive experience. Apologies if you have to sit anywhere near me and I inadvertently kick you or tug on your sleeve (no Keno! Not what YOU think)

Thanks to all involved;-
Gamechanger
Three Lions
The Executives
Management and coaching staff
Players
And my fellow fans

The last two season (Inc this one): beautiful

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024