Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us 17:06 - Apr 13 with 2544 viewsNutkins_Return

By the time we next play. If they win their next 3 they will be a point ahead and only will have played 1 game more. Us, Leeds and Leicester have really let them in from absolutely nowhere
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:08 - Apr 13 with 2466 viewschicoazul

Forget Southampton. All we need to do is match Leeds. Job is very…..nearly……done….?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:08 - Apr 13 with 2472 viewsStokieBlue

They have to play Leicester and Leeds in their final 3 matches.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 2392 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton need to get past Leeds and Leicester and they play both of them. If they beat them, that helps us as we are ahead of everyone. We can't all go up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:10 - Apr 13 with 2387 viewsvilanovablue

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:08 - Apr 13 by StokieBlue

They have to play Leicester and Leeds in their final 3 matches.

SB

They could do us some huge favours.
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:12 - Apr 13 with 2346 viewsNutkins_Return

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:08 - Apr 13 by chicoazul

Forget Southampton. All we need to do is match Leeds. Job is very…..nearly……done….?

I do t think we can forget Southampton. When we next play i expect they will be best case within 2 points and worst case ahead. Their games in hand will put them level with Leeds and they have hit form.
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:17 - Apr 13 with 2230 viewschicoazul

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:12 - Apr 13 by Nutkins_Return

I do t think we can forget Southampton. When we next play i expect they will be best case within 2 points and worst case ahead. Their games in hand will put them level with Leeds and they have hit form.

But we have the points on the board.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:18 - Apr 13 with 2166 viewspointofblue

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:17 - Apr 13 by chicoazul

Not enough though. The last three games have hurt us.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:22 - Apr 13 with 2073 viewsNutkins_Return

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:17 - Apr 13 by chicoazul

We do but we have stalled. I think 2 wins from the last 3 will be enough now but it's ridiculously tight. We could have been in touching distance just winning one of the last 2 at home. Very difficult next 2 games. Hopefully Cov are on the beach.
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:26 - Apr 13 with 1993 viewschicoazul

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:18 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

It’s not “not enough” yet. You need to hold your nerve. It was always going to be very tight and I know many of us aren’t used to this kind of pressure. We are top with three games to go.

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:27 - Apr 13 with 1991 viewsBABLUE

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:22 - Apr 13 by Nutkins_Return

We do but we have stalled. I think 2 wins from the last 3 will be enough now but it's ridiculously tight. We could have been in touching distance just winning one of the last 2 at home. Very difficult next 2 games. Hopefully Cov are on the beach.

The hope is that by the time we play them Coventry & Hull have nothing to play for.

We really needed to win at least one of these home games in my opinion.

Leeds and Leicester won’t keep on losing and we could need to win all 3 to go up by the time we next play.
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:28 - Apr 13 with 1943 viewspointofblue

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:26 - Apr 13 by chicoazul

It’s not “not enough” yet. You need to hold your nerve. It was always going to be very tight and I know many of us aren’t used to this kind of pressure. We are top with three games to go.

Due to a fixture quirk. Hopefully Leicester and Saints will drop points before we face Hull.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:29 - Apr 13 with 1940 viewsip6blue

If Hull / Coventry are out of reach of the playoffs when we play how much do they love Leeds & Leicester?
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:34 - Apr 13 with 1838 viewsNutkins_Return

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:18 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

Not sure why you are down arrowed there as you are stating the obvious. We've somewhat go away with other results. It's just not easy at this stage of the season and we are seeing the difference between L1 and Champ. Shows how well we have done this season. We need a huge effort to get this over the line as it's Norwich up next otherwise FFS. We can do this
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:54 - Apr 13 with 1632 viewsmarchy

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:34 - Apr 13 by Nutkins_Return

Not sure why you are down arrowed there as you are stating the obvious. We've somewhat go away with other results. It's just not easy at this stage of the season and we are seeing the difference between L1 and Champ. Shows how well we have done this season. We need a huge effort to get this over the line as it's Norwich up next otherwise FFS. We can do this

Because it's not correct, all we needed to do was match Leeds' results, and over the last three we've bettered them by a point. Leeds and Leicester's losses have been to far worse teams than we drew with, and they've both got Southampton to tangle with. Huge effort maybe, but it's still in our hands, so I'm not sure how it's "hurt us".
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:55 - Apr 13 with 1612 viewsiamatractorboy

I think they actually play 4 times before we kick off vs Hull, as we are the late game on that Saturday. Bit freakish how that can happen.
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 18:00 - Apr 13 with 1557 viewsWestSussexBlue

They’re not convincing and were seconds away from dropping more points at home.
They’re probably going to take points off of either Leeds or Leicester but only because those Two are stumbling.
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 18:29 - Apr 13 with 1340 viewsArnieM

We just need to get another win because I think Leicester will lose again. Then match Leeds and we’re up. I think we’ll do better away from home .. slightly less pressure in my view.

Great crowd from us today though . Much better than Watford game. One more win Town…. And of course don’t lose any of the last 3 games.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 18:43 - Apr 13 with 1250 viewsPinewoodblue

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:08 - Apr 13 by chicoazul

Come 5pm in 14 days time, we could even be down to 4th and Southampton top of the League but we would have 3 games to play.
Predicted table when we kick off against Hull..

Southampton 91 pts
Leeds 90 pts
Leicester 89 pts
Ipswich 89 pts

Town win in the late game and go top of the League

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 18:47 - Apr 13 with 1195 viewsGlasgowBlue

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:10 - Apr 13 by gainsboroughblue

Southampton need to get past Leeds and Leicester and they play both of them. If they beat them, that helps us as we are ahead of everyone. We can't all go up.

Would be hilarious if both Leeds and Leicester were to miss the automatic places.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 18:53 - Apr 13 with 1148 viewsNutkins_Return

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 17:54 - Apr 13 by marchy

Because it's not correct, all we needed to do was match Leeds' results, and over the last three we've bettered them by a point. Leeds and Leicester's losses have been to far worse teams than we drew with, and they've both got Southampton to tangle with. Huge effort maybe, but it's still in our hands, so I'm not sure how it's "hurt us".

It's is correct. Obviously. I don't think (maybe I'm wrong) he was being overly negative. We got a win in one of those and we would be 4 clear of 3rd with 3 to go and Southampton effectively out of it for us.

We're top and it's in our own hands. Don't think anyone is being negative about the team etc. played well today. But of course not getting a win in back to back home games and 2 points from last nine hurts is a bit. Fortunately our comp have dropped some points as well but we've let Southampton right back in.

Nothing we can do for two weeks. Rest is good. We just need to hit the ground running straight off the bat.
Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 20:21 - Apr 13 with 940 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Southampton could quite conceivably be ahead of us on 18:43 - Apr 13 by Pinewoodblue

Come 5pm in 14 days time, we could even be down to 4th and Southampton top of the League but we would have 3 games to play.
Predicted table when we kick off against Hull..

Southampton 91 pts
Leeds 90 pts
Leicester 89 pts
Ipswich 89 pts

Town win in the late game and go top of the League

The way results are going, it would be foolish to try to predict them.
So, here I go.
Leeds 91
Leicester 90
Southampton 89
Ipswich 89

Ipswich to be runners up to Leicester.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024