Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager 22:08 - Apr 12 with 1999 viewshomer_123

gone.

A 'lot' of venting on Foxes Talk....

....or maybe the travelling was just too much for players earning 10s of thousands a week?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:10 - Apr 12 with 1939 viewsPlums

I've been reading it during the game. Now it's over, 96% want him out
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/134541-enzo-out-time-for-an-official-threadpol

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:10 - Apr 12 with 1920 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Stop complaining you bald c**t. This isn't the Premier League and you're not Pep".

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:12 - Apr 12 with 1874 views_clive_baker_

Wheels are coming off. They’ve got some tough looking games coming off, if they don’t make a good start against West Brom I think the atmosphere could be a bit toxic.

Let’s hope we can capitalise tomorrow, huge game. Must W.
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:17 - Apr 12 with 1794 viewshomer_123

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:10 - Apr 12 by GlasgowBlue

"Stop complaining you bald c**t. This isn't the Premier League and you're not Pep".

Tad harsh GB.....I know I'm no Pep!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:21 - Apr 12 with 1694 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:12 - Apr 12 by _clive_baker_

Wheels are coming off. They’ve got some tough looking games coming off, if they don’t make a good start against West Brom I think the atmosphere could be a bit toxic.

Let’s hope we can capitalise tomorrow, huge game. Must W.

Coming off? The wheels are off and halfway down the road…10 defeats now. The fox is hobbling along on 3 legs.

That said it’s always funny to see fans wanting to see a manager sacked whilst being top of the league.
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:23 - Apr 12 with 1661 viewsbournemouthblue

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:21 - Apr 12 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Coming off? The wheels are off and halfway down the road…10 defeats now. The fox is hobbling along on 3 legs.

That said it’s always funny to see fans wanting to see a manager sacked whilst being top of the league.

Sheffield Wednesdayesque

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:36 - Apr 12 with 1551 viewsWestSussexBlue

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:23 - Apr 12 by bournemouthblue

Sheffield Wednesdayesque

I was going to post about how Wednesday fans wanted Moore out about this stage of the season.
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:38 - Apr 12 with 1528 views_clive_baker_

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 22:21 - Apr 12 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I’m not one for Fox hunting but lets hope West Brom and Southampton can kill it off in the next couple of games.
Login to get fewer ads

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 23:15 - Apr 12 with 1288 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Certainly not Happy Talk on foxestalk
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 23:41 - Apr 12 with 1161 viewsBugs

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 23:15 - Apr 12 by Alberto_the_frog

Certainly not Happy Talk on foxestalk

Best we have some happy talk on TWTD then.

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 01:05 - Apr 13 with 913 viewsEuropablue

The difference between us and Leicester is that they have something to lose and we have something to gain. It is always easier mentally for the team in our position to keep striving.
It really doesn't help that the fans are not behind the manager and the team. Regardless of how you rate Leicester (I really thought that a 12 point gap wasn't really a proper reflection in the team versus Leeds at least), there is no arguing that their manager has done a bad job in terms of the points return over the whole season. It doesn't help to think about where you came from, it's all about where you are and what you still need to do to reach your goal. All Leicester need to do is win the last four matches and they are promoted. It is a great position to be in. Leicester as a club are in a total mess with the financial scrutiny and potential points deductions. They also had to rebalance a squad of players that didn't have the fight in them to stay in the Premier League. They did really well to put all those points on the board early doors. The typical expectation for a relegated team is to make a slow start and gain momentum throughout the season.
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 07:14 - Apr 13 with 684 viewsMK1

With the money they have spent, McKenna would already have the Premier League title wrapped up and looking forward to a Champions League semi-final against Madrid.
Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 08:59 - Apr 13 with 492 viewssolemio

Think its fair to say...LCFC fans seem to want their manager on 07:14 - Apr 13 by MK1

With the money they have spent, McKenna would already have the Premier League title wrapped up and looking forward to a Champions League semi-final against Madrid.

Atletico?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024