Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey!!! (n/t) 21:58 - Apr 12 with 876 viewsjasondozzell

Blimey!!! (n/t) on 21:59 - Apr 12 with 847 viewsMK1

Hopefully it is over to us now.
Blimey!!! (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 12 with 809 viewsjasondozzell

Blimey!!! (n/t) on 21:59 - Apr 12 by MK1

Hopefully it is over to us now.

Yep. Another chance to put our foot down and put even more pressure on them both
Blimey!!! (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 12 with 765 viewsPlums

Thoroughly deserved win. Fought for every ball. Leicester were poor by their £200m standard but a great Friday night.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Blimey!!! (n/t) on 22:02 - Apr 12 with 716 viewsjasondozzell

Blimey!!! (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 12 by Plums

Thoroughly deserved win. Fought for every ball. Leicester were poor by their £200m standard but a great Friday night.

Looked rattled after the goal didn't they. Plymouth work rate and concentrationnso good. Leicester body language not great. They really are panicking.
Blimey!!! (n/t) on 09:26 - Apr 13 with 409 viewsArchiRob

Blimey!!! (n/t) on 22:00 - Apr 12 by Plums

Did you watch the match ? Leicester were profligate in front of goal some good last ditch defending but a lot of chances spurned. I would have been gutted I'd we made that many chances and lost.
Blimey!!! (n/t) on 11:55 - Apr 13 with 277 viewsPlums

Blimey!!! (n/t) on 09:26 - Apr 13 by ArchiRob

Did you watch the match ? Leicester were profligate in front of goal some good last ditch defending but a lot of chances spurned. I would have been gutted I'd we made that many chances and lost.

I did watch the match. Did you read what I wrote?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024