Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fecking engineering works again Saturday 09:03 - Apr 12 with 621 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Just ridiculous, when will it ever end?!?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 09:07 - Apr 12 with 604 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Imagine we decided to spend £70bn on saving 20 minutes to Birmingham, instead of spending it on a functioning rail network.
Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 09:15 - Apr 12 with 575 viewsEastTownBlue

As this has been a regular occurance since the 90s, probably never.

Looks like this is the final week until the play off final weekend.
Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 09:17 - Apr 12 with 570 viewshomer_123

Have you heard of the Forth Bridge?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Fecking engineering works again Saturday - Lowestoft Line on 10:02 - Apr 12 with 479 viewsEatonBlue

Note that the Lowestoft - Ipswich service is a bus replacement on Saturday. I would recommend travelling via Norwich. (If Lowestoft based it might even be best to travel from Great Yarmouth).
Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 10:20 - Apr 12 with 446 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 09:17 - Apr 12 by homer_123

The name rings a bell.

Fecking engineering works again Saturday - Lowestoft Line on 10:22 - Apr 12 with 442 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Fecking engineering works again Saturday - Lowestoft Line on 10:02 - Apr 12 by EatonBlue

Note that the Lowestoft - Ipswich service is a bus replacement on Saturday. I would recommend travelling via Norwich. (If Lowestoft based it might even be best to travel from Great Yarmouth).

I'm based in Crystal Palace so travelling via Norwich would very much be 'the scenic route'!

Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 12:54 - Apr 12 with 360 viewstazdac

Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 09:17 - Apr 12 by homer_123

I’ve heard of the first three! ;o)
Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 14:36 - Apr 12 with 292 viewswithyblue

Fecking engineering works again Saturday on 09:07 - Apr 12 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Imagine we decided to spend £70bn on saving 20 minutes to Birmingham, instead of spending it on a functioning rail network.

Why do you think that our railway network needs such constant engineering works? Because most of its victoria era. So we need to spend billions on modern ones.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024