Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. 15:44 - Apr 11 with 812 viewsbazza

Just Keep a point ahead of Leeds now, and we will have a mega party for the Huddersfield match .. and they will run straight down the tunnel to isaacs after the match.. all doing the conga !!
I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 22:54 - Apr 11 with 574 viewsNthsuffolkblue

No, he has told them to take it easy and be well rested for the play offs. it is clear Leeds and Leicester will win all the rest of their matches and we don't stand a chance of keeping up with that!

Or something like that, anyway!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 22:57 - Apr 11 with 568 viewsRyorry

It would be a bit of a silly plan on the occasions we're playing before, or simultaneously with them. Esp on the last day of the regular season.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 22:59 - Apr 11 with 559 viewsbazza

I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 22:54 - Apr 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

No, he has told them to take it easy and be well rested for the play offs. it is clear Leeds and Leicester will win all the rest of their matches and we don't stand a chance of keeping up with that!

Or something like that, anyway!

Quite.. we can do this !!
I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 09:45 - Apr 12 with 367 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 22:57 - Apr 11 by Ryorry

It would be a bit of a silly plan on the occasions we're playing before, or simultaneously with them. Esp on the last day of the regular season.

Whoosh?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I’m starting to think McKenna has told all the players .. on 09:52 - Apr 12 with 347 viewsHelp

we will know for Middleboro, then we rest for two weeks so will have an even better idea for Hull.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024