Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us 08:27 - Apr 11 with 1169 viewshomer_123

And whilst they are on good form, it won't be anything like last nights game with the oppo sitting deep.

Boro have nothing to loose and need a win to maintain any hopes of the play-offs. I think it will be an open game, which should play into our hands.

Not too disappointed about last night, a vast improvement in performance (esp. the first half) against a team that didn't want to play and sat with seven in a low block for the entire match - never easy to break down teams like that.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 08:31 - Apr 11 with 1123 viewsnorfsufblue

Got to get that " double 6 pivot" operating effortlessly again !👍🤣
Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 08:34 - Apr 11 with 1100 viewsiamatractorboy

It says a lot that at least half the highlights up on YouTube this morning are from that 15 minute spell at the end of the first half. We just needed the ball to run kindly for us (which to be honest it has done mostly), but it wasn't to be. Thank Jebus that Hladky was still fully focused in the 94th minute though or it could've been nasty.
Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 08:45 - Apr 11 with 1006 viewsdavblue

I'm not convinced they will go gung ho. They might towards the end of the game if it's on a fine edge, but when teams come to attack us at PR they get taken apart. I suspect they will be more proactive than Watford but i would imagine the same principles of sitting back, denying space between the lines will be the way it goes, look to hit us behind the full backs.
Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 08:48 - Apr 11 with 991 viewsnorfsufblue

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 08:31 - Apr 11 by norfsufblue

Got to get that " double 6 pivot" operating effortlessly again !👍🤣

Blackburn don't half need a performance and result Saturday after last night!
Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 09:03 - Apr 11 with 924 viewsBlueBadger

They have nothing to lose, as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 09:32 - Apr 11 with 831 viewsWeWereZombies

We can tap into that and leave them looking washed up...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 09:48 - Apr 11 with 798 viewshomer_123

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 09:32 - Apr 11 by WeWereZombies

We can tap into that and leave them looking washed up...

...def look to clean up.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 10:07 - Apr 11 with 729 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 09:48 - Apr 11 by homer_123

...def look to clean up.

We just need to find our Sparkle again...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 20:43 - Apr 13 with 256 viewsnorfsufblue

Well, Boro come here Saturday needing to throw the kitchen sink at us on 08:48 - Apr 11 by norfsufblue

Blackburn don't half need a performance and result Saturday after last night!

Well I never ...thank you Rovers!🤣👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024