Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football 21:53 - Apr 9 with 1118 viewsbaxterbasics

Leicester lose
Leeds draw
Nodge balls up a 2-0 lead AND... Sargent off injured, then his replacement Gibbs off injured two mins later

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:55 - Apr 9 with 1043 viewsHelp

I thought Leeds was still playing
Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:55 - Apr 9 with 1026 viewsSwailsey

Don’t tempt fate!!

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 919 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:55 - Apr 9 by Help

Done now.

We have an excellent opportunity to make these results really matter tomorrow night.

COYB!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:56 - Apr 9 with 912 viewsN2_Blue

effing brilliant! What a night.

Leicester definitely wobbling despite a couple of recent wins and Leeds also not at their fluent best. They drop very few points at home so that was huge.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 840 viewsbaxterbasics

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 21:55 - Apr 9 by Help

Lol forgot they were... got away with it though!

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 22:00 - Apr 9 with 678 viewsEuropablue

I didn't fancy Leicester away against Millwall, I should have bet on that one!
In my mind the best result Sunderland could possibly get was 0-0, because I just don't see them getting a goal.
This could really make up for last Saturday already.
Now it's down to you boys to do the business!
COYB!
Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 22:02 - Apr 9 with 524 viewsgainsboroughblue

Pretty chuffing brilliant night of football on 22:00 - Apr 9 by Europablue

I didn't fancy Leicester away against Millwall, I should have bet on that one!
In my mind the best result Sunderland could possibly get was 0-0, because I just don't see them getting a goal.
This could really make up for last Saturday already.
Now it's down to you boys to do the business!
COYB!

Truly is isn't it.

The other half of my brain is thinking that if not for that clusterfk at Cardiff, we could be looking to go 5 clear tomorrow. Jeez.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024