Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Taylor 11:50 - Apr 9 with 928 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

I'll be surprised if he doesn't start on Wednesday. One small positive from the weekend is that when he came on, he was looking to play forwards.

I'm not too sure what the summer would look like for him if he didn't get a start between now and the end of the season. The jury remains out for me.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jack Taylor on 11:56 - Apr 9 with 875 viewsNthsuffolkblue

He has looked better the more he has played in our team. Even if he doesn't play much in the next 5, I doubt very much that McKenna will have changed his view on him that saw us chase signing him over some time.

Travis will be disappointed not to be playing too, I am sure. Taylor may well start in place of Luongo but he will definitely have a big role to play before the season is out I am sure. Travis may only feature if Morsy is not on the pitch for whatever reason. It is very good to have that level of player available to choose between.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Jack Taylor on 12:15 - Apr 9 with 800 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Jack Taylor on 11:56 - Apr 9 by Nthsuffolkblue

He has looked better the more he has played in our team. Even if he doesn't play much in the next 5, I doubt very much that McKenna will have changed his view on him that saw us chase signing him over some time.

Travis will be disappointed not to be playing too, I am sure. Taylor may well start in place of Luongo but he will definitely have a big role to play before the season is out I am sure. Travis may only feature if Morsy is not on the pitch for whatever reason. It is very good to have that level of player available to choose between.

I personally think he's struggled to be honest. He has good attributes for a midfielder and I can see why we signed him, but I think sometimes the step up has been a bit too much. He can give the ball away cheaply at times and I don't think he's quite got the hang of it from a tactical point of view like Luongo did when he came in.

It's hard though if you're in and out of a team without getting consistent minutes every week - you're not going to be as sharp as Morsy who's a 90minute man every week.

For me, it's been clear that we really need a better partner for Morsy to push on. I think the answer is Flynn Downes or Ben Sheaf but they will cost us.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Jack Taylor on 12:49 - Apr 9 with 694 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Jack Taylor on 12:15 - Apr 9 by IPSWICHFANITFC

I personally think he's struggled to be honest. He has good attributes for a midfielder and I can see why we signed him, but I think sometimes the step up has been a bit too much. He can give the ball away cheaply at times and I don't think he's quite got the hang of it from a tactical point of view like Luongo did when he came in.

It's hard though if you're in and out of a team without getting consistent minutes every week - you're not going to be as sharp as Morsy who's a 90minute man every week.

For me, it's been clear that we really need a better partner for Morsy to push on. I think the answer is Flynn Downes or Ben Sheaf but they will cost us.

I think Jack Taylor should be given an opportunity now. Massimo has been a bit below his best recently. As for Downes, I would see him more as a Morsy replacement rather than as a partner, but that could only happen if we get promoted due to the cost, and in any case I don't think he'd want to come back even if McKenna wanted him.
Jack Taylor on 13:19 - Apr 9 with 561 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’m not sure it’s so much that Taylor hasn’t impressed, as much as the insane level that Mass has been performing at. My friend is a QPR fan and he was regarded as talented but ‘a crock’ there. Credit to our coaching, Physio’s, and Mass himself that he’s carried us through two incredibly (well 1 and a half) promotion charges.

It does look like he’s in need of some rest now, so if Taylor gets the nod it could be make or break for Jack, especially if we were to go up. The assist vs Southampton was sublime, and capped off a great box to box performance. More of the same pls!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024