Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
11 arrests 11:03 - Apr 8 with 1701 viewsportmanroadblue

thought it was the most subdued Derby I've been too, no scum fans welcoming us for the whole march from the station to the ground, so was surprised to hear of the 11 arrests.
11 arrests on 11:06 - Apr 8 with 1664 viewsbournemouthblue

I can't say what the away fans were like in the game but I wasn't overly impressed with the shots of the town fans standing there in the double teapot stance blankly

I appreciate the focus from the camera teams might be the group of fans who were doing that whilst other groups were still cheering on the boys and getting behind them

I also appreciate not every fan is from a singing section and is entitled to be in attendance just the same
[Post edited 8 Apr 11:07]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

11 arrests on 11:19 - Apr 8 with 1553 viewsbackwaywhen

11 arrests on 11:06 - Apr 8 by bournemouthblue

I can't say what the away fans were like in the game but I wasn't overly impressed with the shots of the town fans standing there in the double teapot stance blankly

I appreciate the focus from the camera teams might be the group of fans who were doing that whilst other groups were still cheering on the boys and getting behind them

I also appreciate not every fan is from a singing section and is entitled to be in attendance just the same
[Post edited 8 Apr 11:07]

They must of been all the office and plus ones free loaders , disgusting from the club and true fans need an answer as to why and a guarantee it won’t happen again , but firstly a humble apology from ITFC .
11 arrests on 11:31 - Apr 8 with 1451 viewsLeaky

A few welcoming scum kids trying to look hard on the march to the ground from The Town House Pub.
11 arrests on 11:40 - Apr 8 with 1399 viewsSteve_M

11 arrests on 11:31 - Apr 8 by Leaky

A few welcoming scum kids trying to look hard on the march to the ground from The Town House Pub.

A couple of 40 year old blokes and three teenagers stood on the corner near the Holiday Inn to try and goad Town fans on the way in was notable for it's shear Budgieness.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

11 arrests on 12:08 - Apr 8 with 1242 viewslongtimefan

I noticed a couple of the arrests were for releasing smoke bombs. I wonder if it was the idiots in the Barclays who let them off while they were covered by that awful banner. I know its a stereotype, but you really have to question the intelligence of Norfolk people to do that while covered by a banner.
11 arrests on 12:15 - Apr 8 with 1207 viewsSteve_M

11 arrests on 12:08 - Apr 8 by longtimefan

I noticed a couple of the arrests were for releasing smoke bombs. I wonder if it was the idiots in the Barclays who let them off while they were covered by that awful banner. I know its a stereotype, but you really have to question the intelligence of Norfolk people to do that while covered by a banner.

I don't know which was worse, that banner or the cardboard sign held up by a bloke at the front left of the away area.

It was hand drawn with '15 -> ' on it but in about three different styles.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

11 arrests on 12:25 - Apr 8 with 1118 viewsDinnernotTea

11 arrests on 12:15 - Apr 8 by Steve_M

I don't know which was worse, that banner or the cardboard sign held up by a bloke at the front left of the away area.

What did their banner say? I couldn't work it out in the ground.

Beware of The Ipswich Cabbages

11 arrests on 12:33 - Apr 8 with 1079 viewsTractorWood

11 arrests on 12:25 - Apr 8 by DinnernotTea

What did their banner say? I couldn't work it out in the ground.

Was it 'Since I was young' or something equally banal?

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

11 arrests on 12:35 - Apr 8 with 1068 viewslizzibee

Police got it horribly wrong. Wouldnt let me go to my car after the game (when most of the scum were still in the ground celebrating their win and organising their bus tour) so marched us to the station then let us lose. Ended up having to walk back past the ground into a baying mob of pissed up budgies (singing their only song - 15 years). A few tried it on with my friend who was in colours and had to be pulled away by the few police there were. That could all have been avoided if they let us happily go to our car, five mins away from the ground.

Do they really think everyone travels by train?
11 arrests on 12:59 - Apr 8 with 962 viewsBent_double

I'm surprised that no-ones made a joke about that - you know, the 11 arrests, were they all wearing blue tops and impersonating footballers? - that kind of thing.

I wouldn't do that.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

11 arrests on 13:03 - Apr 8 with 939 viewslizzibee

11 arrests on 12:15 - Apr 8 by Steve_M

Missed that - assume he's first in line to get one of the t-shirts
11 arrests on 13:09 - Apr 8 with 896 viewsstonojnr

And I'm still amazed the obvious joke hasn't been made about it yet :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024