Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today was pretty awful and I certainly don’t feel good about it 15:18 - Apr 6 with 237 viewsMiaow

But I’d say I felt worse after the Cardiff game last month. And the 4–4 at Charlton. And the derby game at Portman Road in December — that was such a missed opportunity.

The worst thing is the fact that today’s result has increased the likelihood of us meeting them in the play-offs. I do not want that.

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Today was pretty awful and I certainly don’t feel good about it on 15:39 - Apr 6 with 169 viewsbournemouthblue

personally over two legs I'd fancy us, McKenna really needs to learn from this game and work out a way which will unlock Norwich

The last 30 minutes or so, is clearly the way to go at them

Boy did we miss Burns today though, his direct running would have caused them problems. We were far too predictable with Moore on the field.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Today was pretty awful and I certainly don’t feel good about it on 15:44 - Apr 6 with 145 viewspointofblue

Today was pretty awful and I certainly don’t feel good about it on 15:39 - Apr 6 by bournemouthblue

personally over two legs I'd fancy us, McKenna really needs to learn from this game and work out a way which will unlock Norwich

The last 30 minutes or so, is clearly the way to go at them

Boy did we miss Burns today though, his direct running would have caused them problems. We were far too predictable with Moore on the field.

We've struggled against Norwich-style teams all season. Where's the sign we're learning anything?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024