Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentary tomorrow 21:54 - Apr 5 with 544 viewsRoss_P

Evening all, unfortunately I'm driving through Belgium and The Netherlands tomorrow whilst the match is on.

Will the Town TV commentary work OK? Not enough roaming data to be able to stream the match to be able to listen to it while we're driving so commentary is Mt preferred option. Any ideas appreciated
Commentary tomorrow on 22:20 - Apr 5 with 463 viewsfranz_tyson

Talksport 2.
11:00am
GameDay Exclusive - Crystal Palace v Manchester City

Presented by Reshmin Chowdury. Saturday is GameDay as we bring you live and exclusive commentary from the Premier League and EFL. Norwich v Ipswich is on talkSPORT 2.
Commentary tomorrow on 04:34 - Apr 6 with 323 viewsRoss_P

Commentary tomorrow on 22:20 - Apr 5 by franz_tyson

Talksport 2.
11:00am
GameDay Exclusive - Crystal Palace v Manchester City

Presented by Reshmin Chowdury. Saturday is GameDay as we bring you live and exclusive commentary from the Premier League and EFL. Norwich v Ipswich is on talkSPORT 2.

Perfect, cheers. I did check talksport but couldn't see it listed anywhere 👍🏻
Commentary tomorrow on 07:09 - Apr 6 with 238 viewsADStephenson

In her wisdom, my mum arranged a holiday for me and my siblings to visit our family in Belgium during the week of the playoff final in 2000. I sat in the car and listened to a remarkably clear 5 Live signal for the match and ran into the back garden to update her on the score throughout. I'm not sure how much she cared about the game, although I think she was very relieved I could at least listen to it.

www.adstephenson.com

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024