Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mallorca Derby Meet? 19:24 - Apr 5 with 916 viewsHanser

On the off-chance there’s anyone else on the island and this forum. I live in Port de Pollença and am looking forward to the match. Might be tempted to join fellow Town fans if there are any about?

With a hot day forecast and Real Mallorca playing in the Copa del Rey in the evening too, it’s going to be a great day of football
Mallorca Derby Meet? on 06:36 - Apr 6 with 774 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Flying out today, welcome any suggestions on where to visit

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Mallorca Derby Meet? on 07:01 - Apr 6 with 747 viewsMK1

Mallorca Derby Meet? on 06:36 - Apr 6 by BlueandTruesince82

Port of Pollenca is a beautiful little fishing village up the top of the island. Go to the old town away from the crowds. Lovely day out.
Mallorca Derby Meet? on 09:20 - Apr 6 with 646 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Mallorca Derby Meet? on 07:01 - Apr 6 by MK1

Port of Pollenca is a beautiful little fishing village up the top of the island. Go to the old town away from the crowds. Lovely day out.

We're going to be based in Valledemosaa so Dea is on the list plus a day in Palma, beyond that free and easy and hoping for the weather so will try and get up there

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Mallorca Derby Meet? on 10:32 - Apr 6 with 567 viewsDaninthecampo

Mallorca Derby Meet? on 06:36 - Apr 6 by BlueandTruesince82

If you're in Valldemossa then Soller and port Soller are nice and if you head to Pollenca then playa de formentor is a lovely beach and you can check out the viewing point on the way
Mallorca Derby Meet? on 10:50 - Apr 6 with 537 viewsNIblue

Mallorca Derby Meet? on 10:32 - Apr 6 by Daninthecampo

If you're in Valldemossa then Soller and port Soller are nice and if you head to Pollenca then playa de formentor is a lovely beach and you can check out the viewing point on the way

I’ve stayed in Soller, nice place. Fornalutx is a village built into a mountain nearby, won loads of awards for most scenic in Spain etc. Loads of mountain trails if you’re up for a walk
[Post edited 6 Apr 10:53]
Mallorca Derby Meet? on 08:48 - Apr 8 with 362 viewskeithitect

I couldn't register quick enough to arrange to meet. I live in Consell. Every result was bad for me anyway...Ipswich, Colchester, Liverpool and Mallorca! Only Leeds losing saved the weekend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024