Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the table could look following the next round of fixtures... 11:33 - Apr 4 with 786 viewsSamWhiteUK

No need to state what a big game we've got this weekend. No positions stand to be lost or gained for our opponents, but Coventry v Leeds could have a huge impact on both our and our yellow-feathered foes' seasons. PUSB!
How the table could look following the next round of fixtures... on 11:38 - Apr 4 with 719 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Interesting how there are a few bunches there. Top 3 all very tight. Chase behind the play-off places very close. Just above relegation and within the relegation places (aside from Rotherham).

Of course, an ideal scenario sees us win and Coventry beat Leeds. It would be a surprise for Brum to take anything off Leicester but in Veno and Dozzell we hope.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How the table could look following the next round of fixtures... on 11:41 - Apr 4 with 703 viewshoppy

How the table could look following the next round of fixtures... on 11:38 - Apr 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

Interesting how there are a few bunches there. Top 3 all very tight. Chase behind the play-off places very close. Just above relegation and within the relegation places (aside from Rotherham).

Of course, an ideal scenario sees us win and Coventry beat Leeds. It would be a surprise for Brum to take anything off Leicester but in Veno and Dozzell we hope.

Veno isn't there at the moment - he's on leave until pre-season, along with Mogga.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How the table could look following the next round of fixtures... on 12:26 - Apr 4 with 565 viewsGavTWTD

How the table could look following the next round of fixtures... on 11:41 - Apr 4 by hoppy

Veno isn't there at the moment - he's on leave until pre-season, along with Mogga.

I didn't know that about Venus. That's a bit odd isn't it?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024