Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24 Hours from Ecstasy 21:34 - Apr 2 with 324 viewsPendejo

When I was a kid and Robson's fine young men were blazing a trail across Europe if we were lucky MOTD, MOTW or Sportsnight had cameras there to capture the glory, The Evening Star about the only place to get an Ipswich fix.

Now?

I don't know how many times I've watched the highlights, the goals (for and against), The Chaplin Sprint, Titanic... Twitter, YouTube etc.
But not the AAH chance where surely the players either side had better sight of goal. I need to see that again, I don't mind strikers having a go... Better than the zero shots years, eh?

Wasn't that fantastic? It really hit the spot; joy, pain, ecstasy

I've attended both games v Southampton and thought they have some good players, they're mobile and appeared to overload us frequently; possession stats in their favour. Missed good opportunities in both games, and we've ended up with 6 points. We deserve our "luck"; resilience, character, skill, togetherness.

I think I took an elbow to my left breast on the mayhem of the 3rd goal, so for 2nd time in a month have bruised ribs, it hurts to breath, laugh etc. And I've been giggling away to myself at random moments in the last 24 hours; the goals, the mayhem, the hugs afterwards.

But please, don't lose heart. The singing stopped for a while in Cobbold A, as folks lost heart. This team deserve and need our support; unequivocal, uncompromising support. You're all too young to say you were worn out!

If the "club", management, players Etc read this my message is simple
THANK YOU

Still a job to be done... all you gotta do is win 6 more games.

Having got that off my (bruised) chest, time to go back to the videos.

CBs (FTM) see you in Faringdon

COYB!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024