Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milton Keynes meet for the derby 18:58 - Apr 2 with 1554 viewsCrimsonandClover

Does anyone in or around Milton Keynes (who isn’t going to the game) fancy meeting in a local pub to watch the game?
Milton Keynes meet for the derby (n/t) on 21:13 - Apr 2 with 1462 viewsPlums

[Post edited 3 Apr 7:25]

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 22:18 - Apr 2 with 1420 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I'm Northampton based and other time I'd be up for this but I'm away this weekend.

Should there be Derby matches next year I'd be in though

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 22:35 - Apr 2 with 1410 viewssmithy69

I was thinking of heading to Ipswich or something to watch it but would be up for this. I’m in Winslow
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 22:50 - Apr 2 with 1391 viewsKingsCrossBlue

Newton Longville here! I’d be up for meeting up somewhere around mk
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 23:05 - Apr 2 with 1365 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 22:50 - Apr 2 by KingsCrossBlue

Would be cracking to arrange some other meet ups when we're on the tele.

An ITFC Beds, bucks and Northants supporters club perhaps. I so rarely get to FPR and away tickets are gone before they get to general sale, understandably and not a complaint, its great to see us take such big followings but would have loved to been in that North Stand at 90 plus 7 yesterday

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 23:57 - Apr 2 with 1307 viewssmithy69

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 22:50 - Apr 2 by KingsCrossBlue

Any suggestions
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 07:27 - Apr 3 with 1218 viewsBouncebackIpswich

I'm technically a Leicester fan ( well I am ) but I love ITFC and the town and would like to meet up at some point to watch a game with yous. In Newton Leys (MK)
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 08:37 - Apr 3 with 1149 viewsFixed_It

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 23:05 - Apr 2 by BlueandTruesince82

Would be cracking to arrange some other meet ups when we're on the tele.

An ITFC Beds, bucks and Northants supporters club perhaps. I so rarely get to FPR and away tickets are gone before they get to general sale, understandably and not a complaint, its great to see us take such big followings but would have loved to been in that North Stand at 90 plus 7 yesterday

Check out the West Anglia Branch (WABITS) on Facebook. Loads of supporters in the area.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 14:49 - Apr 3 with 1034 viewssmithy69

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 23:57 - Apr 2 by smithy69

Any suggestions

Any suggestions where around MK
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 14:56 - Apr 3 with 1017 viewsCrimsonandClover

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 14:49 - Apr 3 by smithy69

Any suggestions where around MK

There are a couple of sports bars midsummer tap in the theatre district and a sports bar in Newport Pagnell and I’m sure some pubs will have it on as well
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 17:19 - Apr 3 with 938 viewsKingsCrossBlue

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 14:56 - Apr 3 by CrimsonandClover

There are a couple of sports bars midsummer tap in the theatre district and a sports bar in Newport Pagnell and I’m sure some pubs will have it on as well

Theatre district might be easiest, as several options. I shall investigate some pubs and report back.
Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 18:05 - Apr 3 with 886 viewsADStephenson

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 17:19 - Apr 3 by KingsCrossBlue

Theatre district might be easiest, as several options. I shall investigate some pubs and report back.

I'd love to come along (if I can be available, that's still in negotiation...). I'll keep an eye on the thread to see where you decide. I'm only 15 minutes from the centre of MK, so it's easy for me to get to.

www.adstephenson.com

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 15:30 - Apr 5 with 640 viewsFixed_It

For those without tickets for the match, the West Anglia Branch have arranged for the match to be shown in the George and Dragon in Bedford - meeting from midday. Happy for anyone local to come along - all welcome.

https://www.greeneking.co.uk/pubs/bedfordshire/george-and-dragon

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 16:58 - Apr 5 with 577 viewsFixed_It

For those without tickets for the match, the West Anglia Branch have arranged for the match to be shown in the George and Dragon in Bedford - meeting from midday. Happy for anyone local to come along - all welcome.

https://www.greeneking.co.uk/pubs/bedfordshire/george-and-dragon

Ready! Steady! Cook!

Milton Keynes meet for the derby on 21:53 - Apr 5 with 438 viewsmkbobby

I’m a member of the WABITS the west anglia branch I’m from MK as well I’m going to the game but there is a meet up at the George and dragon in Bedford think your be more than welcome there
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024