Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant 20:04 - Apr 1 with 2171 viewsElderGrizzly

Just throws his hands up and is like “again?!”

Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:12 - Apr 1 with 1959 viewsBseaBlue

Carried us through the match again today. An unbelievable leader and player of the season by a country mile.
Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:19 - Apr 1 with 1804 viewsWonky

Think I'll put this on loop.
Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:24 - Apr 1 with 1671 viewspointofblue

I'm not a great fan of the Sky commentator but boy does he know how to call late goals.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:39 - Apr 1 with 1479 viewsElderGrizzly

Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:12 - Apr 1 by BseaBlue

Carried us through the match again today. An unbelievable leader and player of the season by a country mile.

The self control to stay on the pitch when Downes was doing all he could to get him sent off in the early portion of the second half was immense.
Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:46 - Apr 1 with 1380 viewsdowsie3

Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:39 - Apr 1 by ElderGrizzly

The self control to stay on the pitch when Downes was doing all he could to get him sent off in the early portion of the second half was immense.

Walking in the footsteps of giants that is so true of this team
Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:56 - Apr 1 with 1252 viewstcblue

Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 20:19 - Apr 1 by Wonky

Think I'll put this on loop.

I'm already on the fifth series
Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 1073 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I just went all tingly again!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Morsy’s initial reaction to the goal is brilliant on 21:43 - Apr 1 with 767 viewspointofblue

"Regarding Sarmiento’s last-second winner, McKenna added: “A great moment. I think everyone got a little bit lost in it, subs, staff everyone. My radar still probably thinks there are 30 seconds to go so you have to get organised again."

McKenna: A Moment to Cherish 1st Apr 2024 21:38
Town boss Kieran McKenna hailed Jeremy Sarmiento’s 97th winner as “a moment to cherish” and the top-of-the-table Blues’ 3-2 victory over 10-man Southampton as “a brilliant day”. 13

I noticed this on the above clip. A brief celebration then an attempt to get every calm and organised. What a manager.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024