Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) 22:50 - Mar 31 with 1118 viewsWicklowBlue

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 22:55 - Mar 31 with 1061 viewsTresBonne

Wardley fought with one eye closed for the majority of it.

Howard Foster must've watched it with both closed, to pull 115-112 out his arse.
Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 22:57 - Mar 31 with 1031 viewsHerbivore

There's no way Clarke won 8 or 9 rounds, imo. Thought that card was off. Wardley edged it for me but it was a very close fight, absolute war.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:00 - Mar 31 with 977 viewsgtsb1966

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 22:57 - Mar 31 by Herbivore

There's no way Clarke won 8 or 9 rounds, imo. Thought that card was off. Wardley edged it for me but it was a very close fight, absolute war.

I thought Clarke edged it. Wardley relied too much on one punch. Nobody can argue with a draw though.
Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:04 - Mar 31 with 920 viewsNutkins_Return

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 22:55 - Mar 31 by TresBonne

Wardley fought with one eye closed for the majority of it.

Howard Foster must've watched it with both closed, to pull 115-112 out his arse.

Absolutely shockingly poor card. For me Wardley won it by one but at the same time a draw or Clarke win by one was possible. But 115-112 with a 10-8 a point deduction is criminal when Wardley clearly had the better of some of the other rounds/nothing between them etc. still the end result is fair
Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:09 - Mar 31 with 869 viewsWicklowBlue

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:04 - Mar 31 by Nutkins_Return

Absolutely shockingly poor card. For me Wardley won it by one but at the same time a draw or Clarke win by one was possible. But 115-112 with a 10-8 a point deduction is criminal when Wardley clearly had the better of some of the other rounds/nothing between them etc. still the end result is fair

Clarke was the tidier boxer, but for Foster to give him 3 rounds after Clarke had been down and a point deduction was madness!!!

Agree we want to see that fight again, but really Fabio should have won on the cards.
Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:13 - Mar 31 with 826 viewsHerbivore

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:09 - Mar 31 by WicklowBlue

Clarke was the tidier boxer, but for Foster to give him 3 rounds after Clarke had been down and a point deduction was madness!!!

Agree we want to see that fight again, but really Fabio should have won on the cards.

Yeah, genuinely think the best you can get to for Clarke is a draw because of the knockdown and point deduction. That's him winning 7 rounds to 5, I don't think he won more than 7 rounds, personally.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Howard Foster!!!!!!! (n/t) on 23:35 - Mar 31 with 748 viewsnorfsufblue

Can only think if you checked his wallet it might possibly have horribly coloured season ticket in there!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024