Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mehmeti from Brizzle City? 23:30 - Mar 30 with 1350 viewssohamblue74

Really like the look of him. Good against us recently. Great against Leicester yesterday.
Young, two good feet, has potential to further improve. Feels like a McK type player to me.
Was at Naarridge youth academy though.
Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 23:34 - Mar 30 with 1321 viewsN2_Blue

He’s a very good player.

Was outstanding at Wycombe but despite the performances you mention doesn’t really seem to have completely settled at Bristol City

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 23:45 - Mar 30 with 1267 viewsSharkey

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 23:34 - Mar 30 by N2_Blue

He’s a very good player.

Was outstanding at Wycombe but despite the performances you mention doesn’t really seem to have completely settled at Bristol City

Speaking of Wyombe, has KVY been injured most of the season?
Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 00:06 - Mar 31 with 1210 viewsbournemouthblue

He’s a very good player.

He has the ability to be very decent, he's very inconsistent currently though

There's probably more ready made fits for this side, particularly if we make the Prem?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 00:12 - Mar 31 with 1200 viewstractordownsouth

He’s a very good player.

Pearson bombed him out after a few months but he's got back in under Manning and has done well. A very good dribbler.

I can't see a situation where he'd come to us though. If we stay down I doubt he'd want to make the move and if we go up we'll probably look for better.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 07:05 - Mar 31 with 980 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

i didn't rate him - every time he has to take a touch to set the ball before hitting it. Even in the Championship, you rarely have that much time, it's been noticeable for us that much of our shooting is first time. That's no doubt why our players sometime scuff the shot or loop it, but at least we get the shot off. If you watch Mehmeti he always has to take a touch to set himself up for the shot, and frequently a defender gets in a tackle or block and the shot doesn't happen. Where we're headed, we need better.

Poll: would you rather

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 07:59 - Mar 31 with 888 viewsN2_Blue

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 23:45 - Mar 30 by Sharkey

Speaking of Wyombe, has KVY been injured most of the season?

He has had injuries but wasn’t a regular before them after a slow start there. I told my Wycombe supporting friends they’d signed a really good player so think they’ve been a bit disappointed. A real shame as he looked so good in those first games with us before injury.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Mehmeti from Brizzle City? on 09:02 - Mar 31 with 711 viewsNutkins_Return

Good player but his output isn't great for an attacking player. 3 goals and 1 assist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024