Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eek! Monday….. 22:00 - Mar 29 with 4921 viewsBluePG

Wanting a Norwich win?

Poll: Best Dane?

Eek! Monday….. on 09:17 - Mar 31 with 204 viewsbazza

Eek! Monday….. on 23:17 - Mar 29 by Sarge

If we weren’t playing Norwich immediately afterwards I’d say yes. But can’t have them coming into it on a high so I’ll take a battling 1-1 draw, Norwich conceding in the 97th minute, countless injuries on both sides and Barnes sent off for being a knob that can’t play football.

I would Take this, and town winning all The remaining games, so everyone can be happy.
Eek! Monday….. on 09:52 - Mar 31 with 153 viewsStewart27

Eek! Monday….. on 07:39 - Mar 31 by You_Bloo_Right

With respect it is you who is misunderstanding me.

I have never said that I expect Town to win every game (in fact I went out of my way to indicate that this was not what I was saying). The fact remains.however, that if we do that we are promoted. Yes another "if" but in our control as far as one can say that about football matches.

It is not madness to disregard other teams' games when our team can have no impact on those results - it may be madness to concern ouselves about those things. Will we win all seven remaining games? You think it's unlikely, I have no idea but as you imply we both hope that's the case. Would it be helpful if Leeds/Leicester/Southampton all dropped points? Of course it would but at least mathmatically at this precise moment it is not a requirement.

Oh very kind but I have no need for another member of the household staff; wrinkled family retainer, Old Scrotum, still provides more than adequate service in that regard.

Haha fair enough!

Enjoy the rest of the season pal.

It’s been an absolute blinder.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024