Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signed / match worn items for charity - Rett UK 13:05 - Mar 27 with 678 viewsColchesterFan1992

£1 a go. £10 for 20. 5 chances to win.
Comment and I’ll be in touch.
Draw Easter Sunday.

1st prize is a signed Ipswich Town shirt from the Premier League season of 01/02 signed by many players such as Matt Holland, Darren Bent, Tommy Miller,Jamie Clapham,John Mcgreal,Fabian Wilnis,Jim Magilton, Pablo Counago & Richard Naylor along with many others.

2nd prize very kindly donated by David Norris is a match worn shirt from his time at Ipswich Town.
This hasn’t been signed but it can be if you so wish along with any personal message 👌

3rd prize is an Ipswich Town pennant signed by players such as Matt Holland & Jim Magilton along with a few others.

4th prize is a £50 hotel voucher which can be used at 100s of hotels across the UK, Ufford Park, Seckford Hall & Retreat East just a few of the local ones.

5th prize is 12 bottles of Amstel Bier kindly donated by Morrisons.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1139659623341329/
[Post edited 27 Mar 13:53]
Signed / match worn items for charity on 13:43 - Mar 27 with 614 viewsCoastalblue

Probably have a go, what's the charity? I don't do Facebook.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Signed / match worn items for charity on 13:53 - Mar 27 with 601 viewsColchesterFan1992

Signed / match worn items for charity on 13:43 - Mar 27 by Coastalblue

Probably have a go, what's the charity? I don't do Facebook.

Probably should have put that!
It’s for Rett UK a non government funded charity.

Rett syndrome is a rare genetic disorder that affects brain development, resulting in severe mental and physical disability.
My niece was diagnosed last year, got plenty of other signed Ipswich items from this years squad coming up also.
I can send pictures of the items to you if wish .
Signed / match worn items for charity on 14:08 - Mar 27 with 563 viewsCoastalblue

Signed / match worn items for charity on 13:53 - Mar 27 by ColchesterFan1992

Probably should have put that!
It’s for Rett UK a non government funded charity.

Rett syndrome is a rare genetic disorder that affects brain development, resulting in severe mental and physical disability.
My niece was diagnosed last year, got plenty of other signed Ipswich items from this years squad coming up also.
I can send pictures of the items to you if wish .

No need for pictures, drop me a DM when convenient with a way to pay and I'll buy some tickets.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Signed / match worn items for charity on 23:49 - Mar 27 with 404 viewsBad_Boy_Mark

Signed / match worn items for charity on 14:08 - Mar 27 by Coastalblue

No need for pictures, drop me a DM when convenient with a way to pay and I'll buy some tickets.

Same for me please.

Many thanks
Signed / match worn items for charity on 05:51 - Mar 28 with 359 viewsColchesterFan1992

Signed / match worn items for charity on 23:49 - Mar 27 by Bad_Boy_Mark

Same for me please.

Many thanks

Thanks everyone who’s entered so far. Messages have been sent.

Now got pictures of this seasons home/away & third shirt all signed along with an efl ball on my page.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024