Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got a club email alert about Middlesbrough tickets 20:35 - Mar 24 with 792 viewsnorfsufblue

There's 3 left people.. be quick, and your going to need a junior to take!
Just got a club email alert about Middlesbrough tickets on 21:45 - Mar 24 with 658 viewsHighgateBlue

I'm not altogether clear how you can take a junior if there's one seat on its own available. It seems a shame to let any seat go to waste when there's such demand for tickets and everyone wants to pack out Portman Road, but there we go. Is there a different rule when there are individual seats left, that they can be taken by those without juniors? (Not asking for myself, just out of interest and out of a desire to see as many people as possible make the game in person).
Just got a club email alert about Middlesbrough tickets on 06:53 - Mar 25 with 410 viewsSitfcB

Just got a club email alert about Middlesbrough tickets on 21:45 - Mar 24 by HighgateBlue

I'm not altogether clear how you can take a junior if there's one seat on its own available. It seems a shame to let any seat go to waste when there's such demand for tickets and everyone wants to pack out Portman Road, but there we go. Is there a different rule when there are individual seats left, that they can be taken by those without juniors? (Not asking for myself, just out of interest and out of a desire to see as many people as possible make the game in person).

Think if there’s individual seats left you can ring the ticket office to purchase a single adult ticket.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024