Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... 19:59 - Mar 22 with 1071 viewsBloots

...and any other person suffering from or affected by cancer.

Thoughts are with each and every one of you.

Donations to Cancer Research UK can be made here:

https://donate.cancerresearchuk.org/donate

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:20 - Mar 22 with 938 viewsGlasgowBlue

Well said bloots. I lost both parents to that awful disease. Both well before their time.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:23 - Mar 22 with 926 viewsHerbivore

Well said.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:45 - Mar 22 with 896 viewsChurchman

Agreed. Get well soon - and to all being treated for that awful disease..

Mrs C was diagnosed with ‘female related’ (for want of a better way of putting it) cancer in January. She underwent a full hysterectomy five weeks ago and will undergo preventative radiotherapy in April. Her treatment in April is very much preventative. She is lucky it was caught early.

She’s is also lucky that the people looking after her have been prompt, caring and basically brilliant. Wonderful people.

When you are with somebody receiving ‘that’ news trust me, it’s something you don’t forget. I hope when the PoW is through it that her influence and £ can be lent to supporting those that support the people going through this such as Mcmillan and Marie Curie. In my ineffectual way, they’re on my feeble support list along with St Elizabeth’s Hospice, EACH and RNLI.

Get well soon PoW and all sufferers.
[Post edited 22 Mar 21:46]
Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:47 - Mar 22 with 881 viewsGlasgowBlue

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:45 - Mar 22 by Churchman

Mrs C was diagnosed with ‘female related’ (for want of a better way of putting it) cancer in January. She underwent a full hysterectomy five weeks ago and will undergo preventative radiotherapy in April. Her treatment in April is very much preventative. She is lucky it was caught early.

She’s is also lucky that the people looking after her have been prompt, caring and basically brilliant. Wonderful people.

When you are with somebody receiving ‘that’ news trust me, it’s something you don’t forget. I hope when the PoW is through it that her influence and £ can be lent to supporting those that support the people going through this such as Mcmillan and Marie Curie. In my ineffectual way, they’re on my feeble support list along with St Elizabeth’s Hospice, EACH and RNLI.

Sending best wishes to Mrs Churchman.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:49 - Mar 22 with 875 viewsChurchman

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:47 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Sending best wishes to Mrs Churchman.

Thank you GB
Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 23:30 - Mar 22 with 766 viewsDanTheMan

Fúck cancer.

All the best to her.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 08:53 - Mar 23 with 579 viewsDJR

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:20 - Mar 22 by GlasgowBlue

Well said bloots. I lost both parents to that awful disease. Both well before their time.

Really sorry to hear that.
Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 10:18 - Mar 23 with 509 viewsRyorry

Excellently worded statement by her (assuming she wrote it herself). All best to her and other sufferers - there have been, and still are, quite a few on here 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 12:07 - Mar 23 with 409 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Get well soon, Catherine Princess of Wales.... on 21:45 - Mar 22 by Churchman

All the best to Mrs C and hope that her treatment is as kindly as Chemo can be, and that she continues to recover from her Hysterectomy quickly.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024