Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 signed Ipswich Town items for charity - £1 16:30 - Mar 22 with 499 viewsColchesterFan1992

You’ve got 3 chances to win a signed item.
£1 a go or £10 for 20. Simply comment and I’ll give you a message.
Draw Easter Sunday.

1st prize is a signed Ipswich Town shirt from the Premier League season of 01/02 signed by many players such as Matt Holland, Darren Bent, Pablo Couñago, John McGreal, Fabian Wilnis, Jim Magilton, Jamie Clapham, Tommy Miller, Richard Naylor along with many others I can’t work out!

2nd prize very kindly donated by David Norris is a match worn shirt from his time at Ipswich Town.
This hasn’t been signed but it can be if you so wish along with any personal message 👌

3rd prize is an Ipswich Town pennant signed by players also such as Matt Holland & Jim Magilton along with a few others.

I can happily send pictures for those not on Facebook if not it’ll be advertised on David Norris Twitter Sunday.

I’m raising money for Rett UK a non government funded charity, you may remember me from the new Ipswich Town shirts raffle at the start of the season ( all 3 won by TWTD members)
I raised £8000 last year and hoping to make it 10k this year.
I’ve also got this seasons home shirt & 3rd shirt signed by all the squad along with an EFL match ball and a signed EFL captains armband from Morsy.
I’ll do a separate post for those in a few weeks times.

Thanks for any donations and please no mention of how crap Colchester are doing .

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1139659623341329/
3 signed Ipswich Town items for charity - £1 on 04:25 - Mar 23 with 300 viewsColchesterFan1992

Few people have asked now, yes they can be posted worldwide if you win. Thanks to those that have entered already.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024