Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team v Wednesday 12:03 - Mar 16 with 789 viewscressi

Hladky

Clarke

Wolf
Burgess

Davis

Morsy
Llungo

Broadhead
Chaplin
Burns

Moore or Ali

Subs not bothered to do regards Moore has scored goals but for me bambi on ice ball never sticks and come summer I'm not sure I would pay a fee for I recognise this may not be a popular opinion.
Team v Wednesday on 12:19 - Mar 16 with 732 viewssmithy69

If all fit I agree with the team

Completely disagree with Moore. He is a huge step up on (Hirst), and I love Hirst

His hold up play is miles ahead of George - although George is learning and young. If Moore could have stayed on vs Cardiff - I don’t think we would have lost
Team v Wednesday on 12:25 - Mar 16 with 707 viewsmutters

Moore every time, unless injured or resting

He has reignited our forward play and is a cut above other current options.

Ali is the future, Moore is the now

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Team v Wednesday on 12:37 - Mar 16 with 677 viewscressi

Team v Wednesday on 12:25 - Mar 16 by mutters

Moore every time, unless injured or resting

He has reignited our forward play and is a cut above other current options.

Ali is the future, Moore is the now

I agree more will play as pointed out miles ahead of Hirst not so sure on that Once Hirst got firing and fit good at holding the ball up and the best at closing defenders down just needs to add a few more goals to his game.
Team v Wednesday on 13:18 - Mar 16 with 603 viewsSitfcB

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Wolf
Burgess
Leif

Morsy
Luongo
Burns
Omari
Broadhead

Moore

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Team v Wednesday on 13:34 - Mar 16 with 562 viewssmithy69

Team v Wednesday on 13:18 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Wolf
Burgess
Leif

Morsy
Luongo
Burns
Omari
Broadhead

Moore

Zero chance Chaplin doesn’t start if fit
Team v Wednesday on 13:41 - Mar 16 with 540 viewspointofblue

Providing all fit...

Hladky
Tuanzebe - Woolfenden - Burgess - Davis
Morsy - Travis
Burns - Chaplin - Broadhead
Moore

Substitutes: Walton, Clarke, Luongo, Taylor, Hutchinson, Harness, Sarmiento, Jackson, Al-Hamidi

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Team v Wednesday on 13:43 - Mar 16 with 531 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bambi on ice or not, take away Moore's goals and we are several points behind where we are now.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Team v Wednesday on 14:23 - Mar 16 with 442 viewsVegtablue

Team v Wednesday on 12:19 - Mar 16 by smithy69

If all fit I agree with the team

Completely disagree with Moore. He is a huge step up on (Hirst), and I love Hirst

His hold up play is miles ahead of George - although George is learning and young. If Moore could have stayed on vs Cardiff - I don’t think we would have lost

Moore is currently a significant step up, no doubt.

They're two peas in a pod for 'miscontrolling' the ball. I won't stat-bomb the forum but only selective memory has erased this from Hirst's game. Hirst's passing numbers are better but both are lower than the average forward. What's missed is how many opportunities these players win to control, to pass, which the average forward would have missed because they required outcompeting the CB first. And consequently they often briefly have the ball in situations where it's much tougher to keep it or find a man.

Moore's long pass completion is actually very good, which speaks to his ability to spray the ball nicely when he isn't simultaneously giving the defender a piggyback. He's also much more involved in the game than Hirst was because he wins significantly more duels than any other striker in the league. Moore is top table for touches and particularly touches in the penalty box. He's at the summit for shooting and defensive work too, huge asset in every sense.

Wednesday could be a tough test today, they've won the same number of games as us since the start of December! It took Röhl six weeks to lift the Muñoz hangover but they've been a top 8 side since, big performance today please lads!
Login to get fewer ads

Team v Wednesday on 14:51 - Mar 16 with 364 viewsSitfcB

Team v Wednesday on 13:18 - Mar 16 by SitfcB

Hladky

Tuanzebe
Wolf
Burgess
Leif

Morsy
Luongo
Burns
Omari