Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh well played. 08:57 - Mar 16 with 721 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/liz-truss-mps-bill-kemi-badenoch-labour-b2

The filibuster being used for good for a change.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh well played. on 10:02 - Mar 16 with 609 viewsKeno

should that be "Fillybuster"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Oh well played. on 10:10 - Mar 16 with 594 viewsLeoMuff

Why does she seem to be in the news every day ?? you would have hoped she would have some self respect and disappear quietly from political life.

I can’t believe we pay her £115k a year in “expenses” for her 49 day car crash.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Oh well played. on 10:15 - Mar 16 with 564 viewsCheltenham_Blue

"Protecting children from radical Trans ideology" seems incredibly borrowed from US politics.
Protecting children from what exactly?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Oh well played. on 10:16 - Mar 16 with 558 viewsgtsb1966

Is it good though? We've have debates on here before especially relating to sport. Would be a big advantage in sport.
Oh well played. on 10:40 - Mar 16 with 494 viewsBasuco

Oh well played. on 10:10 - Mar 16 by LeoMuff

Why does she seem to be in the news every day ?? you would have hoped she would have some self respect and disappear quietly from political life.

I can’t believe we pay her £115k a year in “expenses” for her 49 day car crash.

My guess is she wants the next Government to be Labour, Sunak then steps down/sacked which opens the door to another/ or even further far right wing extremist conservative leader. The conservative far right are very similar to the labour far left, they would rather lose a general election so they can push their own extremist agenda.
Oh well played. on 10:53 - Mar 16 with 460 viewsBlueBadger

Oh well played. on 10:16 - Mar 16 by gtsb1966

Is it good though? We've have debates on here before especially relating to sport. Would be a big advantage in sport.

It's good that we're not actively legislating to make life needlessly harder for one of the most discriminated against groups in society, yes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh well played. on 10:57 - Mar 16 with 444 viewsHerbivore

Oh well played. on 10:16 - Mar 16 by gtsb1966

And individual sports are trying to make evidence based decisions, with several having banned trans athletes for the time being. There's no need for legislation, it's just more culture war bullsh!t. If only they'd knock it on the head for a while they might actually govern the country.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024