Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) 07:18 - Mar 16 with 1139 viewswilliamhall

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 16 with 1077 viewsCoastalblue

They're all must wins, until the others lose again, which fortunately they seem to have a habit of doing.
No.win wouldn't mean we're out of the autos, just less likely.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 09:50 - Mar 16 with 966 viewsWestSussexBlue

Agree, 6 wins and 3 draws will give 99 points. Anything less and it’s play offs surely.
With the fixtures remaining I’d not want today as one of those draws.
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 16 with 913 viewsbilllm

Not much room for ever after last weeks foul up that cost us big time,
If we draw today that's it for me I think we will need a 100 points that insane,
You can't pinpoint to much over a season but Rotherham and Cardiff will be our downfall,
Can't knock the ride though
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 10:47 - Mar 16 with 885 viewswoodbridge_blue

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 16 by billlm

If we draw today that's it for me I think we will need a 100 points that insane,
You can't pinpoint to much over a season but Rotherham and Cardiff will be our downfall,

That's the spirit, let's all blame five minutes of below par defending for screwing up the entire season, one that has given us more pleasure and excitement than the previous ten combined.

As far as must wins go, of course it would be hugely beneficial to win today but it's not "must win" Nobody has any idea how many points our rivals are going to drop, so just enjoy the rest of this fantastic season and we'll see where we are after the Huddersfield game.
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 11:23 - Mar 16 with 816 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Insightful - are you going to post the same for every game now?

We don’t know what points others will drop. As long as the team give 100pc (which they always do) you can’t ask for more. Winning every game is just not realistic- it’s a tough league and our first season back in it.
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 11:41 - Mar 16 with 776 viewsCheltenham_Blue

It's less complicated than that. We just have to try and win every game. The other sides will drop points. What will be will be.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 11:41 - Mar 16 with 777 viewsrodney76

Our stinker of a run-in doesn't help. Meeting teams, not just Nodge, hitting their stride and especially Hull and Coventry away will test us.

It's only a home draw against Saints that will not be a fail, imo.

The FA Cup run might come to bite the Sky Blues in the bum, though.
[Post edited 16 Mar 12:26]
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 12:23 - Mar 16 with 730 views_clive_baker_

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 16 by Coastalblue

They're all must wins, until the others lose again, which fortunately they seem to have a habit of doing.

I wouldn’t say we’re fortunate at the form of those around us!
Login to get fewer ads

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 12:26 - Mar 16 with 715 viewsmutters

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 10:38 - Mar 16 by billlm

Chin up, it's not over yet.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 12:34 - Mar 16 with 687 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 08:06 - Mar 16 by Coastalblue

It’s been a long time since Leeds lost a game. For us, our very tough away fixtures at Norwich, Coventry and Hull make me think we’re nailed on for playoffs. Looking forward to my first ever visit to the new Wembley (been to old Wembley a few times). Automatic is of course possible but it will need something exceptional. Think we will fall just short.
Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 13:11 - Mar 16 with 618 viewsmutters

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 12:34 - Mar 16 by muhrensleftfoot

It’s been a long time since Leeds lost a game. For us, our very tough away fixtures at Norwich, Coventry and Hull make me think we’re nailed on for playoffs. Looking forward to my first ever visit to the new Wembley (been to old Wembley a few times). Automatic is of course possible but it will need something exceptional. Think we will fall just short.

Are you trying to manifest the playoffs for us so you can have a trip the Wembley!

🤦🏼‍♂️

Leeds are on a great run, but chances are they will lose at some point before the end of the season. Just like we did, so did Leicester, so did Southampton.... But if they don't they don't!

No need for pessimism just yet. 27 points still on offer!

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 13:24 - Mar 16 with 588 viewspointofblue

Usually I've recovered after a defeat by now and looking forward the next game (bar the Hurst and Lambert era, but then I got to the point of not caring as, eventually, it didn't feel like it mattered). However, I'm still seething about last week. Such a ridiculous way to lose a game, and it could cost us badly - especially considering the teams we're facing in April.

To put it bluntly, I've lost context. A win today will help to get it back.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 14:21 - Mar 16 with 521 viewsChateauWines

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 10:47 - Mar 16 by woodbridge_blue

That's the spirit, let's all blame five minutes of below par defending for screwing up the entire season, one that has given us more pleasure and excitement than the previous ten combined.

As far as must wins go, of course it would be hugely beneficial to win today but it's not "must win" Nobody has any idea how many points our rivals are going to drop, so just enjoy the rest of this fantastic season and we'll see where we are after the Huddersfield game.

Agree every word. BillM must be great to have around when under pressure. What a melt

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 14:34 - Mar 16 with 467 viewsTresBonne

Lets face it - today is a must win if we want autos (n/t) on 13:24 - Mar 16 by pointofblue

Usually I've recovered after a defeat by now and looking forward the next game (bar the Hurst and Lambert era, but then I got to the point of not caring as, eventually, it didn't feel like it mattered). However, I'm still seething about last week. Such a ridiculous way to lose a game, and it could cost us badly - especially considering the teams we're facing in April.

To put it bluntly, I've lost context. A win today will help to get it back.

Let it go fella. It happens, it was annoying, we move on and hopefully win today.

That's the highs and lows of sport for ya ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024