Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was out all day Saturday and only caught the score details on BBC page 18:31 - Mar 11 with 751 viewsVic

Decided to keep away for a day or so and only just picked up courage to come back and have a look on here.

I don’t know what or why it happened, but wow, were they Charlton in disguise?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I was out all day Saturday and only caught the score details on BBC page on 19:30 - Mar 11 with 666 viewsEuropablue

I was away for the weekend. I managed not so see the result then I watched the full match on Town TV.
We didn't play that well, but we looked like we had just pulled off a classic performance of teams that get promoted by winning ugly. Then there were the 10 minutes of added time. We looked tired and dropped off, we played some bad passes, didn't attack them and missed a couple of chances to clear the first one and couldn't even hang on to a point because the crowd was pushing them on at that stage. Normally you expect us to go up the other end and at least test their keeper, but it was one too many times.
I was out all day Saturday and only caught the score details on BBC page on 00:27 - Mar 12 with 519 viewsBasingstokeBlue

No - Charlton are a Div3 side. Not a side already challenging for promotion to the Premier League.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

I was out all day Saturday and only caught the score details on BBC page on 09:53 - Mar 12 with 331 viewsvilanovablue

Cardiff off the back off three straight wins were a tough nut to crack. The team looked to have run out of gas in time added on. Frustrating but one of those days, especially as I thought we'd nicked it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024