Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Carrow Road still falling down? 11:57 - Mar 10 with 1127 viewsNeedhamChris

Or are we going to stop that for a while until it's not likely to bite us in the arse.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 12:30 - Mar 10 with 1035 viewsmrshallisfit

How many more Budgies are there in Needham Market besides you?
Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 13:06 - Mar 10 with 995 views_clive_baker_

You seem very salty. Understandable really considering you’ve p1ssed your parachute money up the wall on guff, and you’re 20 points behind newly up from L1 Ipswich. Cry some more.
Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 14:07 - Mar 10 with 902 viewsNeedhamChris

Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 13:06 - Mar 10 by _clive_baker_

You seem very salty. Understandable really considering you’ve p1ssed your parachute money up the wall on guff, and you’re 20 points behind newly up from L1 Ipswich. Cry some more.

I didn't think calling others a budgie was allowed on here. It has all the feeling of the mind the gap nonsense that's all.

I'm a town fan that finds our obsession with singing about Norwich just a little weird.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 15:35 - Mar 10 with 784 viewsfarkenhell

Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 14:07 - Mar 10 by NeedhamChris

I didn't think calling others a budgie was allowed on here. It has all the feeling of the mind the gap nonsense that's all.

I'm a town fan that finds our obsession with singing about Norwich just a little weird.

Agreed you shouldn't be called a budgie. But I really can't see why you should have a problem with Ipswich fans singing about our local rivals.
Is Carrow Road still falling down? on 17:08 - Mar 10 with 660 viewspennblue

I think there are other songs that rank higher for potentially biting us up the arse.

Snow if falling, It's the season ....

and Waka waka

people will say, let the supporters have fun, and yes they can sing what they like.

For me, its a mentality thing, we have a lot of work to do this season before we can celebrate anything, and it could still end up being a very painful season depending on the outcome.

I'd prefer to get the job done first, or at least get it in the bag.

We have done great as we are guaranteed play offs but that won't seem that amazing if we don't go up, and worse still our arch enemies do.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024