Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody decent away performance that.. 14:41 - Mar 9 with 508 viewsWallingford_Boy

Controlled second half, just lost the plot in the last 5 mins!

No need for the inevitable TWTD panic, onto Sheffield Weds..

RIP Sir Bobby

Bloody decent away performance that.. on 14:42 - Mar 9 with 474 viewsFromReuserWithLove

It was a bit flat imo. I get your point but it was awful for last 20 where we lost all ability to hold the ball and invited pressure and crosses into the box.
Bloody decent away performance that.. on 14:46 - Mar 9 with 434 viewsWallingford_Boy

Bloody decent away performance that.. on 14:42 - Mar 9 by FromReuserWithLove

It was a bit flat imo. I get your point but it was awful for last 20 where we lost all ability to hold the ball and invited pressure and crosses into the box.

I do think we need a reality check!

They are a really good side, we outplayed them for most the game.

Annoyed Moore came off, he was doing great at holding the ball up.

RIP Sir Bobby

Bloody decent away performance that.. on 14:50 - Mar 9 with 402 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Bloody decent away performance that.. on 14:46 - Mar 9 by Wallingford_Boy

I do think we need a reality check!

They are a really good side, we outplayed them for most the game.

Annoyed Moore came off, he was doing great at holding the ball up.

Wouldn't say we outplayed them. We controlled areas of the pitch without really threatening. A team who are serious about pushing for promotion right up to the end should not be losing in this way. It's disappointing but it's how we pick ourselves up for next week now. Has given added pressure on the next game which wasn't there on 95mins.
[Post edited 9 Mar 14:58]
Bloody decent away performance that.. on 14:55 - Mar 9 with 365 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm mostly joking here but we probably scored too early!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024