Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted 14:40 - Mar 9 with 929 viewsReus30

He was just as useless as we was in that final period.

Sick of decisions going against us, sick of being unlucky and violently sick of the biased pundits and commentators.

Arghhhhh
I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:44 - Mar 9 with 870 viewstextbackup

Oh give over ffs. If we play our normal game we win that today.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:45 - Mar 9 with 845 viewsLeoMuff

Don’t know how we can blame the ref for that. Cardiff didn’t have a sniff second half until we scored, then we went into our shell.

Tbh wasn’t great all round but 0-1 at 92 mins you would hope not to lose

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:46 - Mar 9 with 817 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I blame the failure to defend in the last ten minutes.
I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:47 - Mar 9 with 785 viewsVaughan8

I actually thought the ref did OK.

Yes a goal and subs in injury time but very rarely that gets added on and not over a minute.
I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:48 - Mar 9 with 757 viewsbournemouthblue

I thought the ref was poor throughout for both sides but that isn't the reason for this loss

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:48 - Mar 9 with 747 viewsgainsboroughblue

No, no, no.

The defeat was all our doing. Let's not go down this bloody road. We should've managed the game better. In a 'normal' championship season we'd still be about a dozen points clear of third. Let's see how they respond.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:55 - Mar 9 with 688 viewsITFCSG

Can't blame the ref, we were garbage. Players seem to think they can pull off miracles every match, well Cardiff showed them how to play their own game. Why sit back and invite pressure after scoring? How many shots did we have before Moore's opener?
I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:58 - Mar 9 with 643 viewslazyblue

Pathetic to blame ref
Login to get fewer ads

I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 15:05 - Mar 9 with 593 viewsbilllm

I'm glad the referee got the result he wanted on 14:46 - Mar 9 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I blame the failure to defend in the last ten minutes.

100% that's all that was
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024