Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Further parallels with last season 04:39 - Mar 7 with 703 viewsIPS_wich

Given the striking similarities with last season (form slump in January, four losses at end of Feb, more than two teams on track for around 100 points)...

...what are the chances that Norwich (A), Coventry (A) and Hull (A) end up mirroring our performances and results of Derby (A), Peterborough (A) and Barnsley (A) last year?

Games where everyone (including our fans) predict they could end our non-losing streak but in the end they are the cherry on the cake of our triumphant promotion.
Further parallels with last season on 07:01 - Mar 7 with 525 viewsBlueBoots

6 on the bounce after Valentine's Day this season...if we hadn't drawn away at Cheltenham last season, we would have won 14 on the bounce after Valentine's Day last season. I'll settle for that again...

EDIT: Further possible parallels...if we win our remaining home games and draw our remaining away games, we would be on 98 Points with 28 Wins, 14 Draws and 4 Defeats...which would be exactly the same totals as last season.
[Post edited 7 Mar 7:11]

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Further parallels with last season on 07:37 - Mar 7 with 423 viewsYppswyche

Further parallels with last season on 07:01 - Mar 7 by BlueBoots

6 on the bounce after Valentine's Day this season...if we hadn't drawn away at Cheltenham last season, we would have won 14 on the bounce after Valentine's Day last season. I'll settle for that again...

EDIT: Further possible parallels...if we win our remaining home games and draw our remaining away games, we would be on 98 Points with 28 Wins, 14 Draws and 4 Defeats...which would be exactly the same totals as last season.
[Post edited 7 Mar 7:11]

98pts sounds like it should be enough, but 5 wins & 5 draws sounds no where near enough!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024